Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube Hacked?

I found a torrent for a gamecube game on Supernove.org Now, i did not know the GC had been hacked (I keep pretty up on anything to due with GC) I was wondering if anyone knows if this ISO (its for Zelda BTW) is playable on on the GC. or is it usable on an emulator (i didn't know there was one)

2. Games   -   #2
    Idisagreee with your opinion of the GC, however i respect it. i would just like to point out to you that just saying the GC is the worst console without any reasons is a little immature. If you gave it a chance you mght like it. It's power is just a shmidge under that of the X-box and it has great games.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    well im speaking from a uk point of view, i know theres more games out in US (Altho u may be in uk too) the games are really childish all nintendo ever release is the same shit like mario,zelda and theyve released really old and crap games which have been on other consoles like dreamcast and ps2 long b4 it e.g crazy taxi,18 wheeler,ferarri 355 challenge and many more

i dont really like any console i only like pc's, i really loved dreamcast but sadly it went bust

if i had 2 choose the best console in my opinion at the moment its the xbox but i still wouldent buy 1

fuck Derby County

4. Games   -   #4
    forq2
    can we stick to the topic. i dunno if it has been hacked it would be pretty cool but they are special disks so tough luck burning it because it cant even read regualr cds

5. Games   -   #5
    Yeah, it uses special mini-dvd's and that is the only format it can read. also, it reads Backwards comparitively to a normal dvd, so good luck getting a burner that can put the image on backwards. and what good is an ISO without an emulator?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    maybe there is an emulator

they aint gonna release a gc ISO if there is no way you can play it

fuck Derby County

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@16 June 2003 - 12:07
    well im speaking from a uk point of view, i know theres more games out in US (Altho u may be in uk too) the games are really childish all nintendo ever release is the same shit like mario,zelda and theyve released really old and crap games which have been on other consoles like dreamcast and ps2 long b4 it e.g crazy taxi,18 wheeler,ferarri 355 challenge and many more

i dont really like any console i only like pc's, i really loved dreamcast but sadly it went bust

if i had 2 choose the best console in my opinion at the moment its the xbox but i still wouldent buy 1
    I have Crazy Taxi for the PS2, so does that mean that the PS2 is also only releasing 'old crap games'? Also, if you don't like any console, how can you lvoe the Dreamcast? Just two thoughts I was having...

8. Games   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    and Crazy Taxi was horrible on PS2
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by twr7cx@16 June 2003 - 09:16

I have Crazy Taxi for the PS2, so does that mean that the PS2 is also only releasing 'old crap games'? Also, if you don't like any console, how can you lvoe the Dreamcast? Just two thoughts I was having...
    [/quote]
    i meant i dont like any consoles that are on the market at the moment, those being gaystation 2,lamecube and xblock

fuck Derby County

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@16 June 2003 - 21:00
    i meant i dont like any consoles that are on the market at the moment, those being gaystation 2,lamecube and xblock
    No worries, mate, I just had nopthing better to post...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast