Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The The Most Aganising Phisical Pain

When I was 16/17 I was working as a Welder in a factory one town over. I'd just finished smoothing off a piece of metal with an angle-grinder. I pushed my goggles up over my head and turned the grinder off, placing it on the workbench. Stupidly, I'd forgotten that the bench was metal-topped. The still-spinning grinder touched the bench sending a shower of red hot sparks all over me, one of which went into my right eye where it stayed burning my eyeball!!! That fucking hurt more than anything I've ever felt in my life. I still have the scar on the edge of my iris.

Also, last year on Christmas Eve I flayed my right forearm with a steam-hose at work - that smarted a bit I can tell you. Ruined Christmas!!!
    Signature removed

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by soopaman@19 June 2003 - 08:47
    When I was 16/17 I was working as a Welder in a factory one town over. I'd just finished smoothing off a piece of metal with an angle-grinder. I pushed my goggles up over my head and turned the grinder off, placing it on the workbench. Stupidly, I'd forgotten that the bench was metal-topped. The still-spinning grinder touched the bench sending a shower of red hot sparks all over me, one of which went into my right eye where it stayed burning my eyeball!!! That fucking hurt more than anything I've ever felt in my life. I still have the scar on the edge of my iris.

Also, last year on Christmas Eve I flayed my right forearm with a steam-hose at work - that smarted a bit I can tell you. Ruined Christmas!!!
    ever thought of changing where you work?

maybe a marshmallow factory, pillow factory...

sounds like you've had your fair share (and more) of accidents

3. Lounge   -   #23
    BANNED

OMG i think the soapmans the winner
    Ouch

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@19 June 2003 - 08:45
    Getting hit with Curley's whip....now thats pain!
    Hehehe

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED

Getting hit with Curley's whip....now thats pain! 
    Hehehe
    Are you sure it doen't tickle

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Want to find out??

7. Lounge   -   #27
    BANNED
    Want to find out??  

ummmmmmmm............................. maybe not

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Exactly, chicken! Scared of a women with a whip