Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: linkin park new album

Surprised/Amazed

linkin park new album soon the album will be good hardwork from the band
    they Issued the new video what i've done Wonderful clip we wait for the album

2. Music   -   #2
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    Mr Fly. I must admit I think the Linkin Park days of Mtv are pretty well over.
    Music such as theres is being pushed underground. I can only handle the format of....you sing...ill scream...you sing...ill scream....rap....scream....scream some more...outro. Just an opinion.

3. Music   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol

either way, it was produced by rick rubin so lets just wait and see, bands sometimes do stupid things and release crappy songs as singles and it turns out that the album in itself is freakin amazing just the single sux, case in point, lamb of god's sacrament (single: redneck)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Music   -   #4
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify

Question Mark

Rick Rubin took time off from Jay-Z? I hope he shaved that beard of his.
    That being known I'm somewhat more interested now. Probably real punchy sound. I will say one thing about todays music.......Fu#@ (C)rap. The cycle is almost over boys.....its been a good ten years. Thats just about the right time. Maybe we'll get to see some musicians this time....ya know people who actually play instruments. I wouldn't mind an Iron Maiden reunion. I saw a Down video on Mtv2 yesterday...Rex was on bass. I loved NOLA. Anyway.....this is kinda off topic but anyone know where the hell Jimmy Page is these days???

5. Music   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    lol

either way, it was produced by rick rubin so lets just wait and see, bands sometimes do stupid things and release crappy songs as singles and it turns out that the album in itself is freakin amazing just the single sux, case in point, lamb of god's sacrament (single: redneck)
    I hope it turns out that way. To me the single is just "meh" I'm expecting more from the album though.

6. Music   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    @max

yea the last 10 years been great, its coming to an end

2 bands I can't live w/o and that I hold to high regards because they can play their instruments like REAL musicians AND that came out in the last 10 years however: Nevermore (Jeff Loomis, u da man, u have rekindled my love affair for the guitar) and Lamb of God (Mark Morton without you I'd probably have stopped playing 2 months after I got my guitar).

Theres probably more, but those 2 bands right there (in the last 10 years, since thats when they came out) truly know musicianship and have mastered their instruments, name a few bands that you think have good musicians (that formed in the last decade or so) and I'll debunk them with a series of youtube videos of Nevermore and Lamb of God.

And yes, I look forward to the future, hopefully some real metal/rock bands come forth

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Music   -   #7
    Linkin Park Is Cool !!!

Waat Ive Done....

8. Music   -   #8
    we wait and see soon

9. Music   -   #9
    Evil_Monkey's Avatar I OWN YO ASS
    I can't wait til May 23rd for the Minutes To Midnight album to be release
    just wish the real boot leg copy was up for downloading right now
    on eMule the only copies they got are the album's previously recorded demo tracks
    So it's not the real thing
    very depressing

10. Music   -   #10
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Damn son, you have to wait till the 23'rd It comes out on the 14th here

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast