Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need A Chance

Konsignacija's Avatar Elite United Crew BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Hey, if you looking for the TV shows tracker you can't find better than BitmeTV, Get something like oink or TL for free and buff it up and change it for the tracker you really need Look at the content, not level, bitmeTV just 5 and nothing can beat it for shows, bitme just for and nothing can beat it on education, there's the way to go..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thx i am on bitemetv and tl and also oink and yes i have done well there was trying to broaden my horizons but i guees in time if i dont get anything maybe in the future who no's im a dreamer ...hmmmmn someday zzzzzzzzzzz
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12