Thread: Suggestions For Anime Movies I Could Download

hi everyone, first of all i'd like to say i'm sorry if this post is misplaced, i wanted to use the search function but it seems like it's out of commission for the moment. so i wanted to ask all you anime movie lovers what anime movies i should definetly watch, i've seen a couple of the best like spirited away, mononoke hime, ghost in the shell but i want more, i just loved these movies. and for those who are likeminded to me, it's waaaaayyy better in japanese with subs. i tried watching mononoke hime in dubbed english and it kinda sucked. so thx in advance

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Anime movies or anime series?

Here's a few movie you really have to see: Akira, Metropolis, Laputa, Ninja scroll...
    And few series you might want to see too: Lupin III, Cowboy Bebop, Lodoss Wars chronicles, Trigun...
    I'm sure there are hashes for most of them in the verifieds.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    laputa? is that the japanese name for castle in the sky? escaflowne might be a good one. i dont know lotsa anime movies since i watch series more.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I personally love animatrix.. it's really good, especially the first episode... I may not be considered true anime, but hey, it's damn close.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    yeah, the Animatrix is a good flick. Its also good other than the first episode.