Thread: Mortal Kombat Conquest

Hi

Does anyone know if they are going to be making a Mortal Kombat Conquest Series 2 and also will they be releasing any more of the 1st series on DVD? I no there are about 6 DVD’s at the mo but its not the full series.

Also if anyone is interested they are making a Mortal Kombat 3 Movie and Christopher Lambert is coming back as Rayden. The filming for this has just started or is about to. The film is going to be called MK3: Domination.

The most exciting news is that Paul Anderson has returned as the director. Paul Anderson directed the first MK film, which was highly acclaimed by many. Also, the IMDB reports that the films budget is 25 million, which is relatively low... To me, this is a good thing in that it won't concentrate too much on effects, but rather a great story and fight scenes, which don't really rely on budget. Out of the two movies Mortal Kombat just rules as the 2nd was just overacted!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    No offense, but I hope this movie bombs, as that asshole Moriaty over at Aint It Cool News is writing the script... damn prick.

Loved the first one though, 2nd one was ok, nothing amazing... the games will be favs of mine.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    M8 ..no dis-repect ..but these m/k movies..imo were just total "crap"..unbelievably
    crap and the van damn street fighter was even worse..i never new they made a series ,and glad.The game wasnt bad,street fighter was superb

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    hey the first MK movie was damn cool! even though not the best it was just total fun. and it is probably one of the few videogame to movie translations out. oh and the news of a new MK movie is exciting. let's just hope its on par with the first one.
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    ripley02..ur as mad a that guy!..they were total shit..and not fun because they were so shit.I reckon if they were made with money like matrix or spidy they would hav,been good

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    I liked the first one but i think i was about 10 when i watched it. I ended up fighting a lot after that film. But the games were awsome ive always loved them.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by well_butter_my_arse@20 June 2003 - 15:44
    I liked the first one but i think i was about 10 when i watched it. I ended up fighting a lot after that film. But the games were awsome ive always loved them.
    Me and my nipper was the same.We grow up watchin the old jackie chan movies,not the coms the ones like drunken master,then go out in the street thinkin' we were bruce lee.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    What's a nipper?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    MY brother m8..where i come from thats what u call ur younger bro..Except hes actualy older but i was alway bruce hes was jackie