Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN is overrated

Tslv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    It is not worth level 9
    Your Right
    It`s worth 10

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    wow, everyone needs to stfu

and brandon, my ip address is 192.168.0.yoursitesucks

jk haha

where's the fun if we can't bash a site?

besides i don't think we're really bashing ftn here, we're just bashing the idea of ftn being so immensely sought after

this is a bittorrent forum, and in this thread we're trying to get rid of the idea that you have give up so much to join ftn; just trying to prevent people from losing great accounts for a ftn account focused more on their private community over torrenting, or as you call it "allowing a lot of users and making pay to leech"
    Alright.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nevermind, i dont need to explain anything to you
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-14-2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: brrrrr

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Question for Brandon did you have to give up some invites to become community
    rep?

oh and by the way FTN is a awesome,not overrated like crappy Hungarian site's

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    nah, i'm not being forced to do anything. I'll consider it a misunderstanding. In the end i'm here to help, with or without priv's.

Quote Originally Posted by Badaimer View Post
    upGrayde you are clearly trying to make us stop trying to get into FTN so you and your pals can keep partying inside. Sorry man your cover is blown.

lol, that made me laugh. You on FTN Badaimer? PM me if you're not.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    lol, it's not matter of needing to explain anything

i'd appreciate your putting your 2 cents on here for the sake of filesharing talk

but whatev, you're a cool guy that doesn't need some noob guy to confirm it huh?
    Alright.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You are right.. only the friends are those who matters in all of this world..

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    [QUOTE=Brandon;2129480]nah, i'm not being forced to do anything. I'll consider it a misunderstanding. In the end i'm here to help, with or without priv's.

cool man

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    lol, it's not matter of needing to explain anything

i'd appreciate your putting your 2 cents on here for the sake of filesharing talk

but whatev, you're a cool guy that doesn't need some noob guy to confirm it huh?
    Alright, if you want my 2cents. I never understood why people bashed any site TBH. I think they're great, and they all have their own special feeling to them. Some have faster pre's, some have more torrents.. But the way I see it, it's the users that make a site awesome. Some of my good friends are spread out all over the place, so I hang out wherever they are. FTN doesnt have a lot of torrents, yes.. But we're a 0day tracker. Grab it while it's new, if you want something old, there's always a site perfect for just that quality. In the end. it all depends on the user and what he/she wants.

Summary: (for lazy folks) - each site has their own special and unique qualities. No 1 site is better than the other. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post
    You nailed it

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post
    You nailed it
    yeah.. anyway.. i think that all of you understand what i wanted to say.. friends are the only thing that count in this world

haha.. now have sense .. english it's not my native language.. but i'll do my best cuz i like to post here on FST

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast