Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN is overrated

Tslv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    FTN is the best tracker ever in my eyes
    Everything`s just perfect..I love it there
    FTN and SCT are the only trackers I`m a member in, but I`ll soon leave SCT because the staff there really sucks!
    Why don`t you stop bashing FTN for nothing and start bashing SCT insteadt.
    Then you got a reason thought

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Ok.. so get a life and get over it? Like I said.. we weren't trying to impress you lol. Love your reasoning btw You should go jump in front of a bus, just b/c you can
    One of the rules of the internet:

Don't tell someone else on it to get a life. You're on it too, you know.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tslv View Post
    FTN and SCT are the only trackers I`m a member in, but I`ll soon leave SCT because the staff there really sucks!
    Good idea, probably you should start, already have a reason
    the staff there really sucks!
    TCS Byatch in training

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Tslv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    SCT staff uses donations to buy personal stuff..

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tslv View Post
    SCT staff uses donations to buy personal stuff..
    I wouldn’t make such a statement unless I had proof of it. But if you have it, please do share it with us.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Smaller Userbases ftw
    Ego sum alcedonia, Ego sum a desparatus, vultus pro ruina.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey man since you love FTN so much and you want to leave SCT. Consider me when you leave SCT. I can take your account or an invite if you have one. It's the only tracker that I'm interested on right now.

I don't trade so don't ask me for a trade

When you leave ScT maybe give the account or invites away. That's what I do with any accounts I don't use or need. There is no point being a member of a tracker you don't like or don't need.

As for FTN sucks? well I don't know for sure since I'm not a member there. I hear that it has a great community but I'm interested in torrents mainly and no communities.

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    FFS this is still being debated? There are people who love sites for different reasons. There is no number one, forget the tracker ratings here, its indifferent and is about something else. If you like a site great, if you dont move on. I use many and I dont like one more than the other that I can think of, they all offer something that keeps me coming back no matter what it is. We are unique in our preferences, likes and dislikes.

Saying ******'s tracker is poor is your right but to harp on it all day long because it didnt suit you is silly. Get over it and find another one........

Doh

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    As for FTN sucks? well I don't know for sure since I'm not a member there. I hear that it has a great community but I'm interested in torrents mainly and no communities.
    Trust me if you dont care abt community TL, revTT are the best pay2leech around , with 5$ you can buy a VIP for 3 months and leech as much as you can

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Trust me if you dont care abt community TL is the best pay2leech around , with 5$ you can buy a VIP for 3 months and leech as much as you can
    Actually for me TL is one of the best trackers. It has content and speed. I have never paid a cent to them to leech either since is so easy to seed there and 5 bucks for 3 months of leech sure sounds like an awesome deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than paying for newsgroups.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast