Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN Account(invite) for free

wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    I know the chances of getting this are very slim but I don't know anyone personally who has one, so I'm hoping someone who might have an invite might send me one. I have been using torrents for a while now, Ive heard the community is awesome and would like to see it myself.

cheers not getting my hopes up as its one of the best trackers, but if someone has an invite that'd be fantastic

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    the best thing 4 u 2 do m8. start makeing some friends in here, and they will sort u out with a invite 2 ftn. gl

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE R View Post
    the best thing 4 u 2 do m8. start makeing some friends in here, and they will sort u out with a invite 2 ftn. gl
    yeah i know but i thought i'd try my luck and see if someone was feeling generous

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    pm brandon. he might be willing 2 sort u out with a invite

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Being a newbie like you, it just seems that it takes a lot of time and patience to get certain invites. For example, I hate to show my ignorance, but I don't even know what ftn carries and why it's so darn popular. I've been trying to get bitmetv for a while, but I've been unsuccessful so far. However, I'll keep trying until something comes up.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I been looking for one for a while now as well even before I found this place but some folks get lucky and some folks earn them with time so one way or another you will get one too I bet. Good luck man

Doh

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DohMein View Post
    I been looking for one for a while now as well even before I found this place but some folks get lucky and some folks earn them with time so one way or another you will get one too I bet. Good luck man

Doh
    PM me and impress me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    puppeteer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    PM me and impress me
    And how to Impress you

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    I know the chances of getting this are very slim but I don't know anyone personally who has one, so I'm hoping someone who might have an invite might send me one. I have been using torrents for a while now, Ive heard the community is awesome and would like to see it myself.

cheers not getting my hopes up as its one of the best trackers, but if someone has an invite that'd be fantastic
    My advice is not to tarde for it. You would have to spend months acquiring a portfolio of trackers and then part with most (if not all) for only an FTN account. Don't get me wrong, FTN is awesome. However, I don't think you would be happy with yourself if you traded all of your other cool trackers for an FTN account. Also, the chances you'd actually get to use it after you traded are minimal.

I'd suggest that you hang around FST for a while. Get to know some people here, and just be friendly and polite . Good things come to those who wait, but even more so to those who are kind and honest.

So keep your nose clean and put FTN out of your mind for now. Maybe say hello to the folks in the lounge (cool group ) . Eventually, people will figure out if you are worthy to join their site.

In the mean time, I can give you a torrentleech invitation if you'd like

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DohMein View Post

Doh
    PM me and impress me
    lol can i do the same

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast