Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i have it

28 16.77%
  • No i dont

139 83.23%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you have Uk-t

GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    no...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Got it for a pretty long time now. Didn't think it was that rare

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by doesdjef View Post
    Is it worth chasing after? I've seen too many sites that everybody says is sooooo cool to get, and work so hard to get an invite, only to find them to be lame as hell once I get to browse their stuff.

RevolutionTT is a perfect example, S********** another, SITR as well, just a bunch of lame sites with maybe 1,000 torrents and no leechers. So you have another bunch of ratio maintaining responsibilites, and nobody to boost your ratio back up if you download anything.

Although some of the level 9 and 10 sites I have do have a couple nice special torrents of their own, the sad fact is that if you have TL, Demonoid and OiNK, and a couple other easy sites to get into that specialize in something like SFX or training, you have everything you need. These sites have thousands and thousands of torrents, and tens of thousands of users. Downloads are fast, and it's easy to recapture your ratio if you just keep seeding.

Here, people, I'll demystify it all for you ... in my experience the harder a site is to get into, chances are the lamer and more useless it is. This is because by definition that very limited user base makes for few uploaded torrents, and few leechers if you do find something you *do* want to download.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Many people like the community that emerges on those small trackers.
    Couldnīt be said often enough, but Torrentleech would do the trick for most every day users that are after good torrents at good speeds and pre-times.

I think that the tight community is the main reason many people like the rare trackers.

On the other hand, many users donīt like small communities. Some want those big 100k+ userbase forums.

Itīs nice people feel different and like different things. Would be a boring world if everyone felt the same.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    its not always like that... revtt is a good site... my connection gets maxxed out there... both for up and down... ofcourse i know which torrents to get on n stuff. before it used to be just TL, bitmetv and bitsoup for me... it met all my needs so to speak... not anymore... eg HD content... or dvd's... they dont have that much or dont have what i want... so i have moved on to revtt td swebits scenehd hdsource n dvdseed... but this is still too much .. maintaining the above trackers is a lot... not to mention the other ones i have... so if i can get it all from one place or maybe 2 or even max 3 i would go for it...

jus coz a tracker has limited invites / no signups doesnt make it lame. all the above mentioned sites are closed for signups and just a few have invites.. but content is great and speeds even better...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by susannathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doesdjef View Post
    Is it worth chasing after? I've seen too many sites that everybody says is sooooo cool to get, and work so hard to get an invite, only to find them to be lame as hell once I get to browse their stuff.

RevolutionTT is a perfect example, S********** another, SITR as well, just a bunch of lame sites with maybe 1,000 torrents and no leechers. So you have another bunch of ratio maintaining responsibilites, and nobody to boost your ratio back up if you download anything.

Although some of the level 9 and 10 sites I have do have a couple nice special torrents of their own, the sad fact is that if you have TL, Demonoid and OiNK, and a couple other easy sites to get into that specialize in something like SFX or training, you have everything you need. These sites have thousands and thousands of torrents, and tens of thousands of users. Downloads are fast, and it's easy to recapture your ratio if you just keep seeding.

Here, people, I'll demystify it all for you ... in my experience the harder a site is to get into, chances are the lamer and more useless it is. This is because by definition that very limited user base makes for few uploaded torrents, and few leechers if you do find something you *do* want to download.
    If you ask me it's definitely worth it. I'm a member on a few "high level" sites. But communitywise this is one of the best sites around. Also the mix between seeder and leechers + scene and request/custom torrents is really well done which you don't see that much on other sites.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    no, and I don't think of getting it even for free (excpet if he accepts that I can trade it)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Don't have it but would like to

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    no
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    id love to be that lucky enough bastard to get an invite but for now i try ...boy do i try
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast