Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Offer donation for tracker invite?

  1. #1
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, SWE
    Posts
    641
    The rules clearly says that selling invites or accs are strictly forbidden.
    But how is it if User A has an invite to a tracker, and I offer me to make a money donation to one of his other trackers, in his name, for this invite?

    Like, User A wants bigger buffer at ScT for example, and I make a donation to his ScT acc and he recieves the extra buffer, and he sends me an invite to another tracker?

    Hope I could make me understood here, but I need to know before I go making myself banned or something.


  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    413
    no money

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    The rules clearly says that selling invites or accs are strictly forbidden.
    But how is it if User A has an invite to a tracker, and I offer me to make a money donation to one of his other trackers, in his name, for this invite?

    Like, User A wants bigger buffer at ScT for example, and I make a donation to his ScT acc and he recieves the extra buffer, and he sends me an invite to another tracker?

    Hope I could make me understood here, but I need to know before I go making myself banned or something.
    I think you should be banned as a saftey measure as you are obviously looking for ways to" beat the system".... the hole in the net...!

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    The thread would be trashed and youde be DP for awhile or permenetly or Banned from the site...

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, SWE
    Posts
    641
    Ok everything is fine. Just had to ask, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I think you should be banned as a saftey measure as you are obviously looking for ways to" beat the system".... the hole in the net...!
    Yez im da r3al dangerz to da whole interwebz
    Last edited by BamZow; 07-16-2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Added smilie to show Im joking as well


  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    It was a joke.

    No need to get all bad spelling on his arse.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    The point is actually this; Filesharing should be indeed file sharing, not trading... not paying money in anyway. We all get these files for free..so trading on that basis is a no no IMO and also encourages leeching. Do not forget Filesharingtalk's motto, Never pay for File Sharing! The same goes for the trading of accounts.

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    The point is actually this; Filesharing should be indeed file sharing, not trading... not paying money in anyway. We all get these files for free..so trading on that basis is a no no IMO and also encourages leeching. Do not forget Filesharingtalk's motto, Never pay for File Sharing! The same goes for the trading of accounts.
    What about trading files?
    What about paying for newsgroups access?

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    The point is actually this; Filesharing should be indeed file sharing, not trading... not paying money in anyway. We all get these files for free..so trading on that basis is a no no IMO and also encourages leeching. Do not forget Filesharingtalk's motto, Never pay for File Sharing! The same goes for the trading of accounts.
    What about trading files?
    What about paying for newsgroups access?
    I never trade files myself..I only share my files freely also I do not want anything for in return..that would be a form of barter which is another form of trading...

    as for newsgroups I have free access, this is part of the deal I have with my ISP and would never pay for it... to be honest I have never downloaded using my newsgroup account..perhaps worth learning howto..

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Remi's Avatar Mr. Remi to you!! BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    287
    Never pay for File Sharing!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •