Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check Out Project Dolphin

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    but is Project Dolphin not the unoffical name, and therefore no trademark was brought up for it?

sorry gandalf !

i like the site!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC+20 June 2003 - 16:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paul_NFFC @ 20 June 2003 - 16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@20 June 2003 - 10:34
    i thought project dolphin was what the gamecubes was called during development
    yeah it was [/b][/quote]
    i agree

3. Lounge   -   #13
    jetje's Avatar former star
    &#39;Well i didn&#39;t check it quite but i strongly recomend everyone to take care...
    If there is a keylogger attached to such a program you may give away all your pswrds etc... I wouldn&#39;t install this in hundred years... or more if i&#39;m make it that old...

It could be a nice programm but on the net you never knew who to trust for sure&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@20 June 2003 - 16:52
    This is the funniest thread ever. It&#39;s even more funny than the "I have to take a shit" thread. I really admire the creator of the pulse program. He has been able to get loads of people to willingly install a key logger on their system. ROFL ROFL ROFL.
    I also assumed that it was a joke. If it is serious then I would never even consider this.

To willingly put a keystroke logger on your own machine.

I can think of no set of circumstances which would make me consider this a wise idea.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Gandalf on Crack@19 June 2003 - 19:31
    Project Dolphin

yo, i got a team in project dolphin and we need help,

PD is a project running to count the number of keys you type, and there are teams and it counts it all up with scores and everyone has a good time, and my team needs help and more ppl

So if you decide you want to help out all you have to do is register and log in and then in the options goto Teams----&#62;Search/Join a Team and put in "Horny Phallus Hunters"&#33;&#33;&#33; We need all the help we can get, once you join all you have to do is download a program, called Pulse, that tracks your Key Strokes&#33;

-Thank You
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA&#33;
    END.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by jetje@20 June 2003 - 20:12
    &#39;Well i didn&#39;t check it quite but i strongly recomend everyone to take care...
    If there is a keylogger attached to such a program you may give away all your pswrds etc... I wouldn&#39;t install this in hundred years... or more if i&#39;m make it that old...

It could be a nice programm but on the net you never knew who to trust for sure&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Sound advice
    The reasons they give for this scam is for statistical purposes. B)
    Because their homepage looks decent some ppl might even have fallen for it.
    What a waste of time and trust &#33;

7. Lounge   -   #17
    heh ppl these days really dont trust anything

i think its almost useless to explain for you people have lost all sense and deceny of the human race.

but it dosent log anything just counts.

not even worth trying apparently

People think to much.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Nope it&#39;s common sense that&#39;s keeping them away from these things...

I assume you don&#39;t dl every executable file on the net and install it then...

You must know about viri and trojans.. So don&#39;t blame us, for watching over our pc security... B) Good luck with your project, for all those that want go ahead... if you trust him. (Which i never said couldn&#39;t) But beware of possible dangers&#33; For all that wanna stay secure... leave it alone...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    heh. well 1st its not my project, this thing has been going on for over 3 years and I have a team on it and I was inviting People from this forum to join it...thats all..

Sorry.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Maybe it&#39;s safe to run. After all 6492 registered users can&#39;t be wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast