Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check Out Project Dolphin

Project Dolphin

yo, i got a team in project dolphin and we need help,

PD is a project running to count the number of keys you type, and there are teams and it counts it all up with scores and everyone has a good time, and my team needs help and more ppl

So if you decide you want to help out all you have to do is register and log in and then in the options goto Teams---->Search/Join a Team and put in "Horny Phallus Hunters"!!! We need all the help we can get, once you join all you have to do is download a program, called Pulse, that tracks your Key Strokes!

-Thank You

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    sorry, bit weary wi that though?

all you have to do is download a program, called Pulse, that tracks your Key Strokes!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i thought project dolphin was what the gamecubes was called during development

4. Lounge   -   #4
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@20 June 2003 - 09:34
    Yeah i think it was....

5. Lounge   -   #5
    This is the funniest thread ever. It's even more funny than the "I have to take a shit" thread. I really admire the creator of the pulse program. He has been able to get loads of people to willingly install a key logger on their system. ROFL ROFL ROFL.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@20 June 2003 - 10:34
    yeah it was

fuck Derby County

7. Lounge   -   #7

I wasn't expecting gamecube to be the main topic of discussion

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Just wondering would it be easier for me just to email my user names and passwords straight to you as i like to keep my hd for downloading movies and music

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    You do realise you've knicked that name from Nintendo? Project Dolphin, I beleive, was the codename for the GameCube in early production (I think it was that, or the N64, but pretty certain GameCube)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by ezyryder@20 June 2003 - 18:27
    You do realise you've knicked that name from Nintendo? Project Dolphin, I beleive, was the codename for the GameCube in early production (I think it was that, or the N64, but pretty certain GameCube)
    YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING. WE JUST TALKED ABOUT THAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP WITH THE GAMECUBE POSTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast