Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *official Star Wars Chat Thread: Episode 3 An More

sry. double post

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    These days the movieworld is full of official threads! Is this the new trend?

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    The only thing that'll stop lucas making 7,8 & 9 will be his death!

& dont think for a second its "for the fans" or any shit like that.......... when it comes to lucas its all about the $$$$$!

i think the animated series should be worth a look but he'll problem turn that in to a steaming pile of crap too (like he did to our childhoods when he made ep1).

(for anyone who doesnt know lucas is making a 70ish part animated series to bridge the gap between ep2 & ep3)

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    really? What forced him to do this? Did he accidently blow £20 trillion on cloud insurance? Why does he want the money form the series? I remember the days way before episode 1, ah they were good days for star-wars.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by caffeineaddict@20 June 2003 - 15:43
    I have a cheesy script that I found online on Kazaa about episode 3 (made in the EARLY days, like in the 80's). I've also got one on reloaded, that has given me some ideas as to how unplugged/revolutions must probably be going. They may have changed some details in reloaded (from the script), and added some in revolutions, so the script I got from Kazaa about episode 3 will probably be semi-accurate as well. We see some "dark crystal" or something like that that may play a part in strengthening the powers of the sith, but I think this is destroyed. If you're interested, I can post the hash of it for all of you peeps out there. I hear in the script, that Anakin gets thrown into a really hot situation, and that's why he's been burned. He's taken to like, "monks" that rebuild the rest of his body, and save him from the very pit of death. He learns that the monks are just working for the dark emperor Palpatine after he becomes truly subserviant. I know more, but hey, even though it's an old script, it's probably hearsay, but it paints a great picture in my mind about how it'll play out.
    I think you're refering to the screen play that was released a couple years ago. I've read this as well, it is actually just a story written from information from the original comic books written by George Lucas, (at leaste)from what you have said I can tell you that it is fairly accurate having read all of the original comics myself. he falls into a pit of like lava or something, the monks are sith. I've posted a little more about this stuff in another thread where someone asked about how anakin was turned to the darkside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123