Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN should have seeding bonuses

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    guys i seen if you keep on downloading free you will get banned i see some members name as freeloader and banned ? is that cuz they just leech free not the normal well i hit both free and normal torrent show that am useing site not just 4 free leeching any feedback on this reply i like 2 know

on ftn normal torrent if it had a lil bonuses wood be gud and freelech no bonuses
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 07-15-2007 at 05:07 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    nah, freebes ain't the same league. freebees boost particular torrents and user ratios, not overall number of seeds on torrents.

seeding bunuses are nice idea tiffany, for every tracker, not just ftn, but i wouldn't hold my breath as it needs aditional coding and resources.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    the whole power of bittorrent is the user base .. that is why public trackers have old stuff seeded for a very long time ..

but FTN is a small private tracker with quality stuff and nice security .. it isnt for evey one ... i mean i still use FTN even when i can easily get all the releases from TL .. but i am more concerened about the security ..

they have a nice system now .. the freebie + 72 hour H&R ..

again .. FTN isnt for everyone .. !!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    lol
    watta joke!
    How many torrents without mp3 on FTN?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I want to confirm this....can something let me in?? (Nice try huh?)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    mm.. tracker is the best.. like ScT.. but really in it i can't found many seeders.. so i thin this is good idea.. can it be allowed for some time and if it don't change anything it should be removed.. that's my opinion..

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    i sorta agree with the starter. most of the time i only get freebies from ftn cause of the leechers situation and having to seed for 72 hours cause it is almost impossible to get back to 1:1 before that on 1.35gb+ files (2cd xvid) cause everyone with a seeding server gets all the upload credit (on freebies its pretty easy to get back too 1:1 on a good torrent)..i like the site a lot and visit it multiple times each day but im not gonig to seed something for 72 hours straight when i can just get it from ScT and get to 1:1 within a day.

i dont have the bandwidth to seed that long on a torrent. i have friends that get music from my personal ftp and they hate it when they only get 20kbps or less cause i am forced to seed torrents all the time.

overall, it is still the best torrent site imo but i rahter use ScT cause i dont have to seed as long

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    IMO seeding bonuses r to easily abused by users. I really do not have a problem with seeding for 72hrs, there is no harm in just leaving it seeding is there? I do have alot of space to seed & dl to though.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sa0siN View Post
    i sorta agree with the starter. most of the time i only get freebies from ftn cause of the leechers situation and having to seed for 72 hours cause it is almost impossible to get back to 1:1 before that on 1.35gb+ files (2cd xvid) cause everyone with a seeding server gets all the upload credit (on freebies its pretty easy to get back too 1:1 on a good torrent)..i like the site a lot and visit it multiple times each day but im not gonig to seed something for 72 hours straight when i can just get it from ScT and get to 1:1 within a day.

i dont have the bandwidth to seed that long on a torrent. i have friends that get music from my personal ftp and they hate it when they only get 20kbps or less cause i am forced to seed torrents all the time.

overall, it is still the best torrent site imo but i rahter use ScT cause i dont have to seed as long
    You do not have to seed 72 hours straight on FTN. You may seed for an hour after you're done, stop the torrent and come back within a reasonable amount of time to seed the remaining amount. It has to be at least 72 hours of cumulative seeding.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    FTN is by far the easiest tracker to keep a decent ratio on ive ever found. Half the torrents are freebies for gods sake!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast