Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Offer from the new guy

nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    haha im not having a go at you im just tired and being gay

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Wow didn't expect such a big response. But so far it's been only from people wanting a sct invite. Hardly anyone offered something back which kinda dissapoints me :|

I think I will follow thegoan's advice and select two people for a giveaway and keep the rest for a trade (if anyone wants it). I just don't know, could use some advice from some experienced people
    And please thegoan send me your email so I can invite you to x264 if you still want it (don't need anything back but thanks for the offer ).

Another thing: don't offer any cash for an invite, thats just pathetic.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Micro5's Avatar Stronger BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by doesdjef View Post
    Wow didn't expect such a big response. But so far it's been only from people wanting a sct invite. Hardly anyone offered something back which kinda dissapoints me :|

I think I will follow thegoan's advice and select two people for a giveaway and keep the rest for a trade (if anyone wants it). I just don't know, could use some advice from some experienced people
    And please thegoan send me your email so I can invite you to x264 if you still want it (don't need anything back but thanks for the offer ).

so who get the invite?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Yeah thats must be the correct thing to do..
    i didn't meant to insult or be roud and if i did i'm sorry, i just dont have what you want for the sct, and i just want to try and grab the sct for free, if you intention is to give them away, or mybe part of them....
    So Hope i'll be the lacky guy and TNX For SHARING MAN!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    magodeoz's Avatar muk BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    can I have x264 invite please
    revTT: http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/904/revttji6.jpg
    thnx m8

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi doesdjef and welcome to FST.

I would ask you for a ScT (sc***torrents.org - of couse ) invite...

I'm member of about 30 torrent trackers and I'm good user on all of them.
    On every one I have ratio of 2 or better.

Here's a few examples:

PT (Extreme User - 400+GB buffer)
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4998/ptxxq3.png

SCN (Caporegime - 550+GB buffer)
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/17/scnxil1.png

BIT-HDTV (Power User - 2+TB buffer)
    http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6762/bithdtvxik8.png

If you need something other than FTN/FTWR feel free to PM me, maybe I can help.

PS Sorry guys for bragging

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Are you sure you mean the level 8 ScT you are giving away, PM me the site address you are giving away, and I will confirm what it is.

thanks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

You're Learning Fast My friend.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    boostermx31's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi doesdjef

I really need SCT please

Here is my ratio proof, thank you very much, you're a good guy!!!!

Ratio proof here ------> boostermx31 at 2007-07-15

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    ratio proofs:

ratio

I'd like a SCT invite but if you've given them all away I wouldn't mind an x264 invite. Nice giveaway man.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast