Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Offer from the new guy

BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Itīs going over my head.
    So much users at FST that are not having ScT?
    Or are a lot of people just trying to get a dupe acc for free to trade later?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Itīs going over my head.
    Pity that is something we can't actually verify, but I agree with your sentiments.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Little update. Been away for a bit and just read through the thread and all pms.
    I pmed the people that wanted the x264 invite for their emails so i can send the invites.

Tomorrow I will go through all the ratio proofs and select two people for the sct invites and two for trades (bit tired now and have to work early lol). Seems fair right?

Oh and a big thanks to all people giving advice and help in the pms

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by doesdjef View Post
    Little update. Been away for a bit and just read through the thread and all pms.
    I pmed the people that wanted the x264 invite for their emails so i can send the invites.

Tomorrow I will go through all the ratio proofs and select two people for the sct invites and two for trades (bit tired now and have to work early lol). Seems fair right?

TNX MAN...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Nice giveaway! Well, I hope I'm still welcomed to post my ratio proofs to compete for the invite.

First and foremost, I would just like to say: welcome to FST! Good luck obtaining FTN and the other sites that you are searching for.

Second, like the majority of the poster in this thread, I would also appreciate a SCT invite. I promise I won't cheat nor trade and I've never had an account at that site before. I will also seed 1:1 on all torrents if possible.

Before you look at my ratios and speed, I just want to say that I know there'll probably be tons of other people who have better stats and better speeds but I've really put a lot of effort into keeping good ratios on my sites as well as building a buffer whenever possible.

Ratios (all with today's date and the logos of the sites visable):

OiNK (hope this is sufficient to convince you that I do not cheat):

VIPMusic:.......................Torrent.LT:

SCN:

BitMeTV:............................FinBytes:

RTS:...................................LinkoManija:

PolishTracker:....................TTi:

Speedtest:

Screenshot of Client:

Showing overall Stats:

Thanks in advance and good luck to everybody!
    Last edited by Demigod; 07-16-2007 at 12:16 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    sonic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5

I'm waiting with hope to get it ,any way good luck for the winners
    Great work man

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    And I can confirm it is definitely ScT invites on offer.

Madness!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Very nice giveaway, doesdjef!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    maxiptuga's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

Yeah, it's fair

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Itīs going over my head.
    Yup, there are some users at FST without ScT accounts, me included..
    It's so difficult to get an invite to ScT if you don't want to trade for it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast