Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Billy Bats

crazy billy bats is a gay loser who seems to post messages on here day and night. I go to school, come back and he's posted messages. Then wen im back he's still posting messages

2. Lounge   -   #2
    You are ssssssssoooooooo funny

CBB is a better bloke at his worst than you could ever hope to be!!

Lamsey!! Shut this joker down!!!!

Jonno B) (not happy)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

3. Lounge   -   #3
    STFU

4. Lounge   -   #4
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    And he says he's at work then he's not at work then he's goin to spain after weemouse go to spain CAN ONE PERSON BE ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE? He follows me around like a puppy dog trying to get me to argue but I don't like that shit I never did like that shit Is there something wrong with that? Oh yes I AM pedantic IM GONNA BURN THAT DICTIONARY YOUNG MAN!

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    I think olibomb's tongue was firmly planted in his cheek......y'know, pointing out that HE HIMSELF is back posting messages again.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Olibomb.... aint it your bed time now?? 8.30pm and you should be tucked up!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by olibomb@19 June 2003 - 19:22
    crazy billy bats is a gay loser who seems to post messages on here day and night. I go to school, come back and he's posted messages. Then wen im back he's still posting messages

Oh my friend

You know what?

All i can do is laugh like people like yourself, and hope that one day you might be an ok bloke.

Good luck out there mate

If you knew anything about me (like the decent blokes on here do), you would know why i am habitually on the internet at the moment !!!

Its laughable when you know why !!

Hahahha

Still smokin,
    Still laughin

Peace

Bill

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@19 June 2003 - 20:26
    And he says he's at work then he's not at work then he's goin to spain after weemouse go to spain CAN ONE PERSON BE ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE? He follows me around like a puppy dog trying to get me to argue but I don't like that shit I never did like that shit Is there something wrong with that? Oh yes I AM pedantic IM GONNA BURN THAT DICTIONARY YOUNG MAN!
    explain

9. Lounge   -   #9
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@19 June 2003 - 19:26
    JPaul it's becoming tiresome.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by olibomb@19 June 2003 - 12:22
    So you are saying that crazy billy bats is a homosexual, who never wins. He sumbits messages onto a message forum during the entire day and night.

You go to school. You leave school and come home. You sit in front of the computer again. You discover that crazy billy bats has new messages on this message forum. You post a message about crazy billy bats messages being on here day and night.

Interesting....

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast