Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: banned from TL :(

clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    yes i agree it was to harsh and it the user had come to me i would of removed invites and given his acount back
    but once he wrote
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    Apparently i was making and cheating accounts, and then I sold them...I did nothing of the sort....

I just got really pissed and told one of the mods there to fuck off...oh well
    there is nothing i can do.

being abusive to any member of my staff means a prem ban if people are not happy with a mod ect they should take it to an admin to be dealt with
    it's too bad that i didn't talk to you first....oh well, for what its worth i would say to monitor the kind of people that you let be mods........

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    They are anal retentive a-holes, I got banned today too,! I was working on my ratio and was doing fine, playing by the rules until I downloaded one freaking 22Gb file that screwed it up and of course some control freak moron banned me! This ratio business is not exactly fair either! Yes it is important to keep your upload bytes high, but they could also have a look at the nuber of actual files downloaded and uploaded!!!! On top of it a regular user has absolutely no control over the ratio, unless you download once a month and have your computer available on 24/7 - not fair either! I read here that 20EU would get me reinstated - not gonna happen, I'd rather give 20EU to the first bum I see.
    The worst thing is that they won't even give you an option to explain!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosi View Post
    They are anal retentive a-holes, I got banned today too,! I was working on my ratio and was doing fine, playing by the rules until I downloaded one freaking 22Gb file that screwed it up and of course some control freak moron banned me! This ratio business is not exactly fair either! Yes it is important to keep your upload bytes high, but they could also have a look at the nuber of actual files downloaded and uploaded!!!! On top of it a regular user has absolutely no control over the ratio, unless you download once a month and have your computer available on 24/7 - not fair either! I read here that 20EU would get me reinstated - not gonna happen, I'd rather give 20EU to the first bum I see.
    Lol i feel you pain main...I went on IRC to talk with the people and their just as big of assholes as you think they are, I think I took more pleasure in telling them to fuck off then I would if I got my account back....

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.....I guess they organized it this way NOT to hear that constant fuck offs...now that I cooled down, I'm kinda glad I'm out of there, they made me feel like I had to kiss their ass to get some stuff....

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Why does TL ban people when you can change your IP in minutes, and get a new invite in minutes? Those P2L people crack me up.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    i am sharing one TL account with 3 people all of them from Hungary put 3 different ISPs, and the account hasn't been disabled

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    i am sharing one TL account with 3 people all of them from Hungary put 3 different ISPs, and the account hasn't been disabled
    LOL
    According to threads made in this last week, TL doesn't care if you do shady stuff or cheat. I'm curious how they even managed to find just a few cheaters in order to ban the OP

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosi View Post
    Downloading a 22 gig file as your first torrent is just retarded.You deserved a ban,if you would have read the rules you would of know it was coming.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Downloading a 22 gig file as your first torrent is just retarded.You deserved a ban,if you would have read the rules you would of know it was coming.
    Why?
    It's easy to seed back on TL.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    why does it matter if it's easy or not? i don't think people want to upload 22gb to some asshole and than pray that he gives it back and not turn out to be a leech. if he can't follow the rules, he's hurting the swarm so he deserves to be booted off.

it's needless to point out that he would be banned for life on oink and bitmetv long time before that.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast