Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cheating

BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    That dude Skyzo or whatever had like a 4:1 ratio at oink before being banned. A reason for him to cheat would be because he is pissed at oink so he gets even by cheating.

Hmmm other reasons to cheat
    -To see if you can
    -Your connection sucks
    -You have no hard drive space and want to burn your download
    -

I doubt people cheat because they are lazy and don't feel like seeding back.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    don't get me wrong I find my speed is fine for my needs but when you compare it to the states for example we just can't compete.
    some adsl2+ plans may be changing to annexM connections and thatll make upload jump to 3mbit/s i think its iinet thats trialling it atm

edit: actually its internode
    that sounds pretty good. My adsl2+ speed tests at around 8Mb/1Mb but getting that in the real world is next to impossible.

btw sorry for hijacking this thread

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    that sounds pretty good. My adsl2+ speed tests at around 8Mb/1Mb but getting that in the real world is next to impossible.

yeah that 1mbit cap really annoys me, i get like 13mb down though i guess im closer to exchange than you.
    anyway, 1mb is better than alot of arabian coutried that have 128up, thats why those countries get banned and thats why they cheat, its not that they dont want to upload (probably) its just impossible on such bad connections

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Cheating is for losers that don't understand the spirit of P2P!
    Burn them all.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    i have never cheated ..and hitler never existed

am pretty sure 90% cheats but doesnt want to admit it.. i mean they all have huge buffers at TL and sites with no anti cheating script ..but when it comes to oink its a totally different story
    Last edited by etybdh; 07-16-2007 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    ^ yeah but oinks also hard to seed at because the files are mainly small (albums - 50-100mb)

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    ^ yeah but oinks also hard to seed at because the files are mainly small (albums - 50-100mb)

Well, it isn't so hard for one bulgarian user. He seeds with uTorrent and downloads with Azureus.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

yeah that 1mbit cap really annoys me, i get like 13mb down though i guess im closer to exchange than you.
    anyway, 1mb is better than alot of arabian coutried that have 128up, thats why those countries get banned and thats why they cheat, its not that they dont want to upload (probably) its just impossible on such bad connections
    Im on ADSL 2+ With Exetel, they use the optus lines, great company cheap prices . Usually get 13k/800 DL/UL At speedtest.net

On Utorrent, i can hit 2MB/sec but then i go into 100% Disk overload and it slows back down to 1MB/sec
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post

Im on ADSL 2+ With Exetel, they use the optus lines, great company cheap prices . Usually get 13k/800 DL/UL At speedtest.net

On Utorrent, i can hit 2MB/sec but then i go into 100% Disk overload and it slows back down to 1MB/sec
    nice one I used to be with exetel but am on TPG atm found it was a bit cheaper

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post

nice one I used to be with exetel but am on TPG atm found it was a bit cheaper
    Exetel i find to have better customer service . TPG I find drops out a few too often and gives me the shits.

Sorry for offtopicness, but your talking about cheating so yeh...
    eee

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast