Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Help

Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    sct - scenetorrents
    tl - torrentleech
    scc - scenaccess
    revtt - revolutiontt

google full names and im sure youll find the urls
    These are all general 0day trackers. You only really need to get into one of the above since they all host similar content.
    The easiest two to get a taste are TL and SCC, their invites are given away freely on a lot of sites including here. If you don't have a 10Mb+ connection you don't even have to worry about ScT as you won't see the difference. It's the same as the others in terms of content but just faster, however that also means you need a faster upload connection to keep up a good ratio.

Good luck

Sharing the love

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you're new you should just stick with TL, especially if you dont want to spend a lot of money. TL is one of the best and easiest trackers to get into. Just ask around and someone will give you a free TL invite.
    Also, I hear there's a Mac version of uTorrent, but I think it's still in testing, so you might want to check that out in the near future.
    Another thing you could try out is Usenet, if you're willing to spend a bit of money. But thats later on, you should first get used to torrents.
    Btw, there are guides for most things in tutorials section. And eventually when you do get into TL you should also check out their tutorials section. Another place you should check out for tutorials on P2P is Slyck.com
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Welcome to the forum

Agreed TL is the best place to start but if your not sure about keeping up a ratio then maybe public trackers until you understand the process better.

Goodluck.
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3th View Post
    but if you're not sure about keeping up a ratio then maybe public trackers until you understand the process better.
    Goodluck.
    actually yeah I'm with him. To get acquainted with the whole idea of sharing you should first try public trackers like mininova. Realise why seeding is important then start with Private trackers, dont jump straight to private trackers. It'll help you build a good foundation.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think sticking to private trackers is a good idea, the added security and community make them a worthwhile learning ground...Just start with ones that are easy to join
    And welcome mate
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    thanks all. good people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12