Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Harry Potter

Poster
    Hello guys!
    The newest Harry potter book is supposed to come out this week. Can someone link me to it?? I mean the REAL one not all those fakes that are traveling around (I most already have three diffrent kinds and it is getting anoying&#33

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Retired

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    that link didnt help much

4. Lounge   -   #4
    there is a hash on verifieddownloads.com for it but i've been searching since yesterday and have yet to find any sources so i guess all of you guys will just have to wait *shrugs*

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    the chances of finding the fifth harry potter book before tomorrow is pretty slim I suppose. provided the people who stole this 7,000 books or any other lost copies are not busying themselves with selling them at crazily high prices to little kids and adults and are actually bothering themselves with scanning pages and pages of the book or typing it down in ttf or pdf format, we won't be seeing much till abot a week later I think.

But then again, I think those who pre-ordered has got the book already, but you still need to time to convert it onto a readable file on the computer so it is shared.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    THe book is out in the Uk already. Tomorrow for the US

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@20 June 2003 - 16:57
    THe book is out in the Uk already. Tomorrow for the US
    wrong, still 5 hours left even for the brits. anyway some stores in the US started selling the book as early as 3 days ago so i think they will have something online by tomorrow afternoon.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I'm very surprised that the book hasn't leasked out on here yet, it's really amazing not even a single word that's not on the rest of the net's anywhere to be found. It's going to take AGES to clear out all of the fake harry potters, so any of you who see the real one, put the work OotP in there, which stands for Order of the Phoenix, I've hardly seen any fake ones with that, and I don't think any now have that label.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Oh, I'm also planning on ditching all of my fakes tommorow, that are properly labeled as NOT JK Rowling, Poor Quality, etc, and I encourage all of you to do the same.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    <edit> dies

edited by Lamsey in case people don&#39;t want to see spoilers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast