Thread: Ghosts

Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@20 June 2003 - 08:21

Maybe, and most probably, im wrong tho.
    Then again, maybe not.....

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BANNED
    true billy my boy

how do we know we really look like we do when we look in the mirror??

or your green may look different to my green

while growing up for example where just told to learn that the grass is green !

and what about dreams mauybe we enter another reality as a ghost and maybe another world enters ours as a dream

interestikng to think about isnt it

3. Lounge   -   #23
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@20 June 2003 - 15:25

Ok lilmiss - 5 of us did the the Ouji board 3girls - 2 boys <----Me

and the one of the girls got sum 1 claimng 2 be her aborted baby - which feaked everbody out - and no 1 in the room would have bin that cruel 2 to say sumthing like that...

Another time only 3 of us did it --- me my sister and this other girl
    (the girl that set the Ouji board up ---- was a real pro with the Ouji board if that makes senese)

we where doing the board normal and she said sum boy who had died taking drugs was there and he wanted 2 talk 2 us so he did ... but the dead guy was not making any senese -- Until he said he was going 2 rape and fuck my sister up ...
    that set her of crying and screaming which freaked us all out more than ever.. since then i have not dun the Ouji Board since nor would i again.... and taht was in 1998....

but i beleive their has 2 be an reasonal explanation...
    Shit man that sounds really freaky.

As i said before, those things can be really dangerous.

A member of my family is a minister (like a priest), and he would never lie about stuff like that, he told me to stay away from them altogether, and another one who took me for religion in school told us a story of things flying off wall&#39;s and all sorts of shit - and he WOULDNT lie about it - i mean, hes a minister, they dont lie.

I would do what you have said man, never go back and do it again....

Your story freaked ME out dude.......

4. Lounge   -   #24
    crazy_billy_bats man i would never do it agian ever...

And i think your minister relation is right....

and dangerous is the right word....

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    oh, that is scary&#33;

when i was younger we joked about using one. but i would never dare play with the things now, not safe.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Ok my theory
    One thing that cannot be destroyed is energy.Our body is energy when we die this energy is not lost its converted to other forms of energy ie food for worms heat when decomposing etc etc.I believe every now and again if enough of these converted energies happen to meet up in in the same area then they will try to make the original form(which also leads onto another question of memories of a previous life ie if a woman gets pregnant then drinks a glass of water that has enough energy from example someone that drowned then the child may get some memories of that person).
    I can go on for a long time about this but i wont bore you
    Do i believe in ghosts ....yes
    have i seen a ghost ....no
    would i shite myself if i did .....most probably

7. Lounge   -   #27

Do i believe in ghosts ....yes
    have i seen a ghost ....no
    would i shite myself if i did .....most probably
    That made me laugh....

and after i had dun the Ouji board i had 2 sleep on my mams bedroom floor it freaked me out that much....

LOL iam a big sissy

8. Lounge   -   #28
    metro when it boils down to it we all are....remember ghostbusters in the library..I pooed my pants lol

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    I was just wondering....

If the scientiits discover intelligent life on another planet, would there be ghosts on that planet too? If there are ghosts on another planet, would they be limited to haunting there, or could they haunt anywhere in the galaxy?

Say they build a docking station for shuttles on Mars. And populate the planet to a very small and limited degree. Then a person or two dies there and become "ghosts". Do they haunt Mars? Or do they go back to earth and do some haunting there?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@20 June 2003 - 12:18
    I was just wondering....

If the scientiits discover intelligent life on another planet, would there be ghosts on that planet too? If there are ghosts on another planet, would they be limited to haunting there, or could they haunt anywhere in the galaxy?

Say they build a docking station for shuttles on Mars. And populate the planet to a very small and limited degree. Then a person or two dies there and become "ghosts". Do they haunt Mars? Or do they go back to earth and do some haunting there?
    I&#39;d like to believe that what&#39;s left of me after the physical limitations are taken away, can pretty much travel to any time or place with the speed of THOUGHT. So.....maybe the reason we don&#39;t see the pure energy form of people&#39;s " souls " hanging around constantly, messing with our heads, is cuz they&#39;re off in the farthest reaches of the universe discovering the truth of our beginnings and checking out what other forms of &#39; life &#39; are out there. I know I would. No offense to all you fine people and my loved one&#39;s past & present, but if I had that freedom, there&#39;s nothing could keep me here &#33; B)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast