Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts

I just wanted 2 ask does any 1 believe in ghosts or has any 1 seen a ghost..

me personally iam a total non believer....

but 1 time doing the Ouji board <----- that might be spelt wrong....

it said sum dam freaky stuff i won&#39;t bore u with the deatails but it was just creepy..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I personnally believe that when all brain functions stop, that&#39;s all that&#39;s ever going to happen to you...
    Well, except the worms doing their job&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    I believe in ghosts about as much as i believe there&#39;s a god.

4. Lounge   -   #4

I personnally believe that when all brain functions stop, that&#39;s all that&#39;s ever going to happen to you...
    Well, except the worms doing their job&#33;&nbsp;
    i will back this up...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Dont believe in ghosts, but ouiji (or however u spell it&#33 boards are really freaky and I have heard a lot of people telling me bad things about them, so i&#39;ve stayed away from them &#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Some friends of mine swear they can see &#39;em. I can&#39;t say for sure. But I would like to meet one for myself just to ask it a few things like...........what&#39;s it like where you are ? Or, why are you still hanging around, do you have unfinished business ? Or, can you walk through walls and if so, do you stick your head through the bathroom wall and check my wife out while she&#39;s showering....you pervert ?&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by MetroStars@20 June 2003 - 12:51
    but 1 time doing the Ouji board <----- that might be spelt wrong....

it said sum dam freaky stuff i won&#39;t bore u with the deatails but it was just creepy..
    I tried that once, and it got me a little frightened...
    But in the end, I think that Ouija boards have the same purpose as ghost stories: first a little fear ( well, if it&#39;s done properly&#33; ) then a good laugh.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i believe, used to live in a creepy old barn that an old dear died in, and i swear i would wake up in the middle of the night having my cheek stroked and smelling cheap perfume. im sure i saw her one night, but you know how ones imagination can run riot. &#39;spesh mine.

but im positive ghosts exist. i have a theory on the whole supernatural thing, but i cant be bothered explaining just now. besides, you would all laugh at me.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Not a chance lilmiss....do tell. Seriously.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Riddler@20 June 2003 - 13:00
    Not a chance lilmiss....do tell. Seriously.
    oh, i know you will laugh riddler, you more than anyone probably. but anything for shits n giggles, here goes;

i believe when you die, if you havent fulfilled your life to the fullest potential you are forced to live it over again till you get it perfect. so everytime something is changed we are left with an imprint of what should have happened. (de ja vous, or what ever you want to call it, but it goes away before you can grasp it, because life is constantly changing.) because we believe we are living to our best requirements, we dont always see these things happening to us, and when a memory overlaps we are left with somekind of hazy imprint, which is what we "ghosts". i dont believe in heaven, hell, or god which opens you up to a lot more theories. now this may sound like jumped up b/s to everyone else, but i like to believe it. makes the ghosties easier to live with.

btw; did i ever tell you my mum had my room blessed as she thought i was a devil worshipper? dozy mare. just because i like candles and joss sticks. mad, i tell you. mad.)

/me sits back and waits for the laughter.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast