Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: 5 Reasons Not To Be Afraid Of The Riaa

I think a good way to not get caught by sharing, but still not be a leecher is to share your files with at least one or two people, then take it off your sharing folder. That way' you've spread the seeds, and after those people have it, they can do the same. Then take it off your sharing folder and you won't get busted.

2. File Sharing   -   #172
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8erfox805
    i got caught by the MPAA i have more than 200 movies and last month i recieved an email from my isp sayin that if i dont stop using bittorent they were gonna cancel my account, and after that email they showed me the proof that i download 2fast 2furious from bittorent .. showed my IP and everything, so i dont wanna d/l movies from bittorent!

it kinda sucks
    damn, what was the rate you were dl at? Like, how much movies did you dl in a week? and what isp?

3. File Sharing   -   #173
    Quote Originally Posted by DoktaLuv
    Harvard Business School does a really good survey every year involving p2p sharing and mp3's, and 90% of the time they conclude that it actually INCREASES record sales.

At any rate, if it were $5.95 a month for usage, I'd probably pay for a month of it. Course, I'd also probably just upload free to my friends anyway Blank CD's anyone?
    interesting...wud like to read the survey if u hav a link or something

4. File Sharing   -   #174
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold THREAD!!!!

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718