Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sickest Thing U Have Ever Seen?

BANNED
    what the most discusting or sickest thing u have ever seen that u nearly though up

2. Lounge   -   #2
    My mate and i decided 2 check out a scat site ( it's a site for shit lovers )

and made me gag and throw up out of my bedroom window a little...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    That "I need to take a shit!" post you kept bumping...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    :x the thought of fugleys fat hairy belly does it everytime.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by tite-wad@20 June 2003 - 14:40
    This...
    thanks for sharing tite-wad...... :x

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by lilmiss@20 June 2003 - 09:52

thanks for sharing tite-wad...... :x
    Yer quite welcome...
    • I figured that would help take your mind off fugley for a while.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    it did that, thanks old chum.

/me writes a note on the back of my hand.

"never venture in that thread again!"

excuse me, :x

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@20 June 2003 - 07:02
    ...and throw up out of my bedroom window a little...
    A little?

That's funny. Did you use mouthwash afterwards?

I have seen so much sick stuff in my life, that I realy can't pin point any particular sick thing worth noting here.

Okay, I remember one event, only because it took me by surprise. During my apprenticeship, I was assigned to work at a small remodeling job at a hospital, with a few dozen construction workers. I arrive with fresh clothes, hand tools and a new lunch box. Looking good for a newbie. I see a large room with ceiling tile removed. Electricians, plumbers, and carpenters, tools, dust and dirt.
    My foreman, who I knew me from previous jobs, gave me a brief description of what work was needed to be done for the day. Re-route some pipe, cut some new holes in the wall, etc... Lunch box in hand still, my forman shows me into another room. It looked sort of clean. No jobsite dust. "Maybe this is a lunch room", I thought. He shows me a refrigerator. Cool, a place to keep my drink cold. He opens the refrigerator. IT was a FREEZER! "Look", he said "He didn't have time to shave before he died". To my surprise there was a human head laying sideways on the middle shelf! I looked more and the whole thing was full of heads covered in clear plastic! The "lunch room" was a classroom for students to learn some sort of medical stuff. It took me by surprise.

Probably the most gruesome story, from a co-worker of mine on a job site, was when the 8"x10" (atleast 20' long weighing several 100 pounds) steel I-BEAM came flying by and with no resistance took the left half of a steel worker's head off. He had half of a face. Blood every where. My buddy was right next to him when it happened. There was blood everywhere. To top things off. The body was left lying at the jobsite for 10 hours before anyone removed it. All of the investigation, photos, OSHA, technicial stuff, etc...

Then, many years ago, my uncle's first week as a state trooper, had to go to a scene of an automobile accident. A truck hauling huge layers of 1/4" steel plate, lost its load on the highway. One of the sheets slid off onto the car behind it, sheering off the entire top of the car. My uncle saw the headless body in the driver's seat of the car. In the meantime, other police officers were looking for the head. My uncle became very ill from the sights of that scene, so he went to the side of the road, next to some bushes to vomit, only to find the head.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast