Thread: Help please!!!

Surprised/Amazed

i'm not particularily new to downloading torrents, and have been downloading bits and pieces for at least a month using Aquisition as a downloader (other programs like Bitorrent never actually connect or go very fast) but most of the downloads i want are within sites which require membership, like oink etc. How can i be invited to any of these without any sort of credentials?
    What should i start doing in order to be invited to these secret societys!?! HELP

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SAeer
    nothing u must get inv someone ..its not a competition..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    where is a good place to start?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    This place is as good as any to get started. There are tons of free invite giveaways in the bt invite section. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a month to gain entry into that section.

Shortcut: Make friends here and pray they invite you. But remember, no begging for invites in this section.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    tomsad, there are various private trackers with open signups that you could try as a first resort. The next step is trying for some "low-level-trackers" where invites are easy to get and are frequently given out for free - TorrentLeech probably the prime example.

The most important question however is what you're searching for. There are a variety of higher level trackers that are very challenging to become a member of while their content will be a disappointment in comparison to their rarity. Specify what content you're looking for and in some cases you'll receive good suggestions about (lower ranked) alternatives.