Thread: Avi Preview?

The only way I can get this program to work is to load a partially completed DAT file from "My Downloads" folder.

however the DAT files have no name and are just a long list of numbers

how do you differentiate the files? If you have partially downloaded 6 files how do you know which file to load?

My trial and error approach certainly doesn't seem to be ideal.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Get Kazaalite ++ and then like, use their included datview program to see the filenames shown in Kazaa. Click on the one you want, and it should give the actual details about the TRUE size of the file, then you can just load it into Avipreview. Of course, you'll have to set the directory to the one where you download files, if it's not the default one provided by Kazaa. Hope this helps!

Edit: The datview is in the tools menu in Kazaalite ++ just in case you were wondering that too.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    On kazaa lite 2.1.1 K++ you can just right click on the file and choose view with avipreview. This saves all problems. It will be out soon so keep checking the kazaa lite site.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Lindorez: How do you know this though? you are a member just like us, how do you know this feature will be available?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I know this because i've got the beta version and i'm using it right now.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    But where did you get the beta version? I'd like the beta version as well

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    They've taken the test download site down at the moment because the new version is just about to come out. You can find the web page address in the development section, i can't remember it off hand.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    well thx man, that helps me out some. Good to know they're gonna improve on near-perfection.. lol