Thread: Looking for invite to SCN

Hi, im going to try and make this as clear as possible. i know this part of the site is about invite trading (well...mostly trading), but i am here to ask for an invite to this site, and the person on the giving end knowing that they will not get anything in return, just by their kindness and giving thoughts. i know that there are people here from that site, and i am not trying to get anyone in trouble there (including myself even though im not on that site yet). i have proofs of ratios and yes, i do have invites to sites, and no i will not be trading them here because they ask specifically not to. all im asking is for a free invite, i missed when the signups were open a little while ago. this is what invites are all about, people giving it to people they can trust and that is it. like i said i have ratio proofs to prove my trust-worthy "ness". thank you for reading this, and remember please pm me, whether you are a staff member of the site, or just a user, i really dont mind if this thread goes to the bottom of the pile, or even if it were to get deleted, im just trying to be true and genuine, thanks to everyone who hears this!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty2hotty View Post
    Hi, im going to try and make this as clear as possible. i know this part of the site is about invite trading (well...mostly trading), but i am here to ask for an invite to this site, and the person on the giving end knowing that they will not get anything in return, just by their kindness and giving thoughts. i know that there are people here from that site, and i am not trying to get anyone in trouble there (including myself even though im not on that site yet). i have proofs of ratios and yes, i do have invites to sites, and no i will not be trading them here because they ask specifically not to. all im asking is for a free invite, i missed when the signups were open a little while ago. this is what invites are all about, people giving it to people they can trust and that is it. like i said i have ratio proofs to prove my trust-worthy "ness". thank you for reading this, and remember please pm me, whether you are a staff member of the site, or just a user, i really dont mind if this thread goes to the bottom of the pile, or even if it were to get deleted, im just trying to be true and genuine, thanks to everyone who hears this!

After all This :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-please-206447

Aare U sure U want to go there, hope U have Dynamic IP, GOTO RTS, they are better.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mitsuevo03's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    Good Luck man I've been trying to get in SCN as well and Agent47 (sysops for SCN) is crawling around here and doesn't like to see posts where people are trading or asking for invites/acct. In fact I've seen him ban a few users already. But you never know it could happen.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuevo03 View Post
    Good Luck man I've been trying to get in SCN as well and Agent47 (sysops for SCN) is crawling around here and doesn't like to see posts where people are trading or asking for invites/acct. In fact I've seen him ban a few users already. But you never know it could happen.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-buffer-206902

Post number 7, be afraid, be very afraid!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    no one should be afraid as long as they do what i asked

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty2hotty View Post
    no one should be afraid as long as they do what i asked
    DOrk!! J/k we'll if you wanna do what is asked of them then u started out in the wrong foot by asking here.

"if u mess with the Corleane family the gambini's will hit you with a bat"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    scotty2hotty pm with your email address

//Agent47