Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: My Opinion Of This Board

Originally posted by brotherdoobie@21 June 2003 - 13:30
    Hell Yeah.....swizel to the p-pizzel my littel shnizzel.........check u later my peeps!

Peace brotherdoobie

I had to represent...... a littel USA slang
    I mean christ sometimes I feel like I'm in a twisted world of Monty Python,meetsTrain-spotting (without the drugs?) Dykes and wooden shoes and windmills  all swirling around........... .........freaking beautiful isn't it
    Don't be so broad in claiming to represent the entire USA.

I've lived here nearly 40 years and have never heard anyone, of any age, speak like that aisde from a really bad television show.

If you and your "homies", or whatever you call yourselves, talk that way - then fine. Proudly say you are representing New York or Jersey or Chicago or whatever city/state you call home. But please don't claim to be representing the US as a whole.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@21 June 2003 - 18:59
    which part of ireland say tirty tree and a tird my mate told me how you tell which part of ireland people are from but i forgot
    Thats the accent from the republic of Ireland, it sounds exactly like that.

Its ok, but it sounds nowhere near as sexy as ours.

Im not being big-headed, but its world-renowned........

Its too hard to explain what it sounds like, you would need to listen to a celebrity from here or something, well, just try and remember what George Best sounds like - sumthin like that.

I suppose along with the obvious the sexiest would be Italian, Spanish, Russian ( ....NAH&#33

I dont like a lot of english accents........sorry if this offends !!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    What George Best sounded like? A load of drunken sluuurs.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #84
    BANNED
    I think us welsh sound the worst .."or rght but" we ssem docile as f**k.,especialy in the valleys.Mines not so bad i live in newport gwent on the border of Bristol england.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by tite-wad+21 June 2003 - 14:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tite-wad @ 21 June 2003 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@21 June 2003 - 13:30
    Hell Yeah.....swizel to the p-pizzel my littel shnizzel.........check u later my peeps&#33;

&nbsp; Peace brotherdoobie

I had to represent...... a littel USA slang
    I mean christ sometimes I feel like I&#39;m in a twisted world of Monty Python,meetsTrain-spotting (without the drugs?) Dykes and wooden shoes and windmills all swirling around........... .........freaking beautiful isn&#39;t it
    Don&#39;t be so broad in claiming to represent the entire USA.

I&#39;ve lived here nearly 40 years and have never heard anyone, of any age, speak like that aisde from a really bad television show.

If you and your "homies", or whatever you call yourselves, talk that way - then fine. Proudly say you are representing New York or Jersey or Chicago or whatever city/state you call home. But please don&#39;t claim to be representing the US as a whole. [/b][/quote]
    Oh........Well I never thought I was representing anyone but me........and that would be a fallacy because I do not speak this way either.

I have a file of a sense of humor in my shared folder on SoulSeek.......Feel
    free to download it..........

I am here to Share files enjoy myself and engage in serrious debate
    "Such as why Ketchup rules and anyone who disagrees is quite mad&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie

6. Lounge   -   #86
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@21 June 2003 - 19:08
    What George Best sounded like? A load of drunken sluuurs.
    like yoo u broon idiot&#33;

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789