Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Better? Xbox Or Gamecube

Poster
    I am having a fight with this random guy and we are wondering wat is better Xbox or Gamecube?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    xbox rules fuck gamecube

3. Games   -   #3
    just keep fightin in my post!

4. Games   -   #4
    m15c90
    both of em suck go ps2

5. Games   -   #5
    from a software standpoint; XBOX has the advantage... as it has a better lineup (imo).. plus the best online plan out of all the others.

But one could argue that Gamecube has some of the most famous First Party Games ever! Metroid Prime; Mario Sunshine; Windwaker..

but all in all.. which system is better is subject to ones tastes.

I prefer the XBOX; simply because of it's online plans; especially sports games like all the EA Games and the SEGA Sports lineup.. and with the upcoming Halo2 (you knew i was gonna mention Halo).

Gamecube has lost alot of faith from third party developers thus you have a system with far fewer releases. Their stance is Quality over Quantity.. in reality if they had all the third party developers behind them they'd never say that. Although one can't fault their efforts in the First party divisions... Especially with metroid Prime; even though all their games seem to be very easy.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    computer is the best cuz u dont have to wry bout the graphics u can go and buy a new video card if it starts to look shitty, also best sound, and best play

7. Games   -   #7
    It really depends on what you are loking for.

I myself like the GC for its first party titles.

you could like the PS2 for its huge library

and the x-box definately has the best graphics.

so it all comes down to what you want most in a system. there isnt one dominant system, since it is all based on opinion. if want a sure fire way to get what you want get two systems. people say that a combination of either Ps2 and GC or Ps2 and X-box are way better because you get so much more.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    This topic has been beaten to death already. Search old posts to find your answer. This is just going to start another flame war.

9. Games   -   #9
    xbox is better techniacally and has a better lineup than gamecube. but being the best system doesn't always mean you have the best games, but the xbox does good in both of those categories. especially once doom 3, halo 2 and splinter cell pandora tomorrow come out next year. also counter strike and rainbow six 3 are do out this year. it also has the best online plan. $50 a year or 5.99 a month.

10. Games   -   #10
    Retired
    PS2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast