Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nice Person?

Originally posted by Riddler@20 June 2003 - 20:19
    ... We should all plan a massive k-lite forum BBQ in 5 tears from now ...
    Boy Riddler - you must expect it to be a really emotional event!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by tite-wad+20 June 2003 - 21:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tite-wad @ 20 June 2003 - 21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Riddler@20 June 2003 - 20:19
    ... We should all plan a massive k-lite forum BBQ in 5 tears from now ...
    Boy Riddler - you must expect it to be a really emotional event&#33; [/b][/quote]
    .....just an emotional kinda guy really.......sniff......thanks tw, for pointing that out......sob.......sniff.......OHMANYOUREAGREATPAL &#33; HUUUUUGS &#33;

3. Lounge   -   #33
    insanebassman
    I am a bastard, both figuratively and literally, and do not hide behind a glossy venere of "nice"... I am a plain arsehole in life as well as here.

Jpaul and Lamsey I respect for thier out and out unrelenting honesty and Brockster seems a hyper, but cool person. Lil&#39;miss I like, and she has some fire inside. There are too many to mention, but Celeb_are_us are on the top of my list for all around decent people. Of course, most of you know the others I have amourous feelings towards.

I am a lustful bastard...

but a bastard none the less&#33;

and, my spelling inhales profusely

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Fair enough, insanebassman.......maybe you could be in charge of security at the big picnic....y&#39;know, toss out all the annoying little sh*ts handing out flyers advertising OTHER forums &#33;

5. Lounge   -   #35
    TRshady
    Your kind of right in saying it&#39;s hard to tell if someone really is being themselves and is actually a nice person. But, over time the good guys tend to come out and I don&#39;t think I would be able to pretend to be different on a forum, guess I&#39;ll have to stick to being nice then.

The people I lve here know who they are and a list would be unfair as I&#39;m sure I&#39;d miss people out, and there&#39;s me thinking me and celebs were mates here ........

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yeah, it can be hard to tell whether a person is nice - A lot of people (including me) change personalities now & then if only due to the situation.

Personally, I try to be nice. I try to be helpful, I try to respect anyone, no matter how annoying they could be after asking the same questions again and again. But I don&#39;t try to maintain a saccharin personality just for the sake of keeping the forum nice, because I can&#39;t - In RL I have probably the most foul-mouthed venomous tongue you&#39;d ever come across. I try to tone it down for here but sometimes you just can&#39;t help being yourself.

Like I said, it can be hard to tell someone is nice - I&#39;ve had conflicts with others, including tite-wad and JPaul. But after a while, you kinda see the personalities of people drop out. I know that practically all of the regulars are nice (with the exception of a couple which I won&#39;t name - No, either is JPaul or tite-wad), almost like kittens (though they won&#39;t admit it )

BTW in case anyone&#39;s been wondering about why I&#39;ve been in so-called "flame wars" - Call me extremely stubborn, but I&#39;m not one to pull out like a p**sy when someone&#39;s flaming me. But maybe I should start it in the future?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    3 whole pages and no one sed im nice :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;(

i think we all have our moments of anger/frustration i know i have but i hope people dont think im allways like that but i dunno

8. Lounge   -   #38
    BANNED
    thres lots of nice people here nothing like in here

9. Lounge   -   #39
    BANNED
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@21 June 2003 - 05:47
    3 whole pages and no one sed im nice&nbsp; :&#39;(&nbsp; :&#39;(&nbsp; :&#39;(&nbsp; :&#39;(&nbsp; :&#39;(

i think we all have our moments of anger/frustration i know i have but i hope people dont think im allways like that but i dunno
    brockster i don&#39;t realy know you, so i can&#39;t say, but if you are here than you should have some great tendencies, i think every body here is a nice person its just a matter of knowing how to deal with each individual, and i just wanted to say that HI CELEBS ARE US we still have to to a race to see who is faster

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@21 June 2003 - 10:36
    In RL I have probably the most foul-mouthed venomous tongue you&#39;d ever come across.&nbsp;
    fugley - I implore you - do NOT reply to this post by eye boy.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast