Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best student ebook tracker

Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafir View Post

Thanks, gonna try it out. I'm tired of spending like 2500kr/400$ each semester on books. Could be great if there was tracker focusing on student material
    It's probable worth the money to invest in a descent scanner and then pirate some good raster text recognition software.
    The scanner and printer is no problem, I work simultaneous with my study by Xerox business services, so I got access to some nice scanner and printer units. But some of the books are pretty big, so it takes like forever to scan a couple books...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    Bitspyder, Bitme, learnbits are the best ebooks trackers.. i don't thin that you can find better tracker..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Dexter666
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    Bitspyder, Bitme, learnbits are the best ebooks trackers.. i don't thin that you can find better tracker..
    Are you willing to give me an invitation? They are all closed so far I know... I am searching for Discourse Analysis by George Yule from Cambridge books...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    try docs.torrents.ro - than post your opinion about it. (my opinion docs <3)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    I'm looking for the same thing.
    BitMe is ok.

I found some really useful webmaster books on tbp, isohunt too, so dont just comlpetely ignore them

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Bitme, textbooktorrents, learnbits, docs.torrents.ro, are a few that I hear are good. :-)
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SaKa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    This textbook torrent site would be a really good idea if you could access/find most textbooks that you would need for each semester it sure would be help for 99.99% of uni students

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Mano_Man's Avatar Fear Comes Now BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think demonoid is good in this

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    thanks, that textbook torrents site looks interesting. might be helpful for ppl i kno in college

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast