Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Hulk Freezesafter 5 Or 10 Sec Of Playing

i have downloaded the hulk daduck version it's an avi file and in very good quality, but it's freesing in 5 sec although the sound keeps playing....any fixes, suggestions please...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by KOLYAtheDJ@21 June 2003 - 04:07
    i have downloaded the hulk daduck version it's an avi file and in very good quality, but it's freesing in 5 sec although the sound keeps playing....any fixes, suggestions please...
    Did you try watching it with AVI preview while downloading it? If you don't have the newest version of of AVI preview it sometimes corrupts the download and freezes right where it freezes during the avi preview.

Maybe the solution.. but definatly upgrade to the newest version anyway...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    all the players are freesing though, i tries dvx player, media player, ati player....all have exatly the same prob

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Does it freeze at that same part only? If its only that part, you can skip ahead a couple of seconds and continue watching...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i did that, and again it playes about 5-10 sec and freeses again the same shit though all over the movie, but the quality is like dvx though, it sucks that i can'e watch it.....

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by KOLYAtheDJ@21 June 2003 - 04:12
    all the players are freesing though, i tries dvx player, media player, ati player....all have exatly the same prob
    Well if the file is corrupted, it doesn't matter which player you use to watch it. It still corrupted. If its an AVI file I would recommend running it through virtual dub and selecting Direct Stream Copy. That seems to help with alot of AVI problems.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    just redownload it

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    well if nothing else works try downloading the [pio] copy of the file name and it should totally work. because the copy that you have is bad. so try [pio] before the filename and search and you should get a legit copy. good luck

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    probably your codecs... get the k-lite codec pack and go to www.divx.com and download the new divx

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    [pio]The.Hulk.(2003).(smf).workprint.divx(1of2)
    &
    [pio]The.Hulk.(2003).(smf).workprint.divx(2of2)

Are completely legit copies of the hulk. but theres one thing it was a screener so some of the graphics for maybe 2 secs are not complete and some of the sound isnt all there but if you would like to download it these two files are the only and best copies of the hulk. good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast