Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent Problem

If there are a bunch of files in the cd folders, you need WinRAR to extract them to one file.

2. Games   -   #12
    you're a life saver. there will be a million dollars in your mailbox tomorrow.

3. Games   -   #13
    ok, now i've used winrar and winiso on the files. so now what? oh, and i saw 2 cue files. what do i do with those? btw, i'm planning on using daemon tools to run this program.

4. Games   -   #14
    Ok, do you now have either 2 iso's or 2 bin and cue files? If you do, when you startup daemon tools, there will be a mount image option when you rightclick the icon in the taskbar. Then you just navigate to wherever the iso or cue file is and open it.

5. Games   -   #15
    ok, got it. you should get your check for a million dollars by monday. now all i need is a cd key.

6. Games   -   #16
    !@$#@$# I have another problem. I installed the game just fine and all, but now whenever I try and play it it sais please insert disc 2 and press ok. So i go to daemon tools, put the cd2 file in the right drive, and then press ok and it runs and gets to a screen with randy johnson on the front. but before the game starts, it sais please insert mvp baseball disc 2. if it accepted it the first time, why not the second time? I did put the cd 2 file in the virtual drive. The way i know it accepted it the first time is because it wont let you continue untill it detects the cd. Should I just try and use Nero?

7. Games   -   #17
    bump........

This may be my final problem.....I promise.

8. Games   -   #18
    please, i dont want to have to bump this anymore.

9. Games   -   #19
    last bump, then i'll just try on my own

10. Games   -   #20
    it may be loking for an original disc. have you applied a no cd crack yet? if not either look on the discs for a file labeled crack or look someplace like www.gamecopyworld.com for one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast