Thread: How Can I Load A Game With Safedisk2

hi there, i had an original max payne which i copied but i then realised that the computer wouldn't accept the copied disk and would still ask to insert the max payne disk when i tried loading the game.

max payne has a safedisk2 protection on it.

i then made an iso file of max payne using UltraISO and i loaded the iso file in daemon tools. when i loaded the file, i installed the game and when i tried loading the game, it still says insert disk. i put on all options in the emulation mode for daemon tools and tried loading the game using the iso file but it still says insert disk...

does daemon tools actually run games at all? im getting confused.... max payne has safedisk 2 protection but i checked safedisk emulation and it still doesn't work...
    please help me load the game... i have tried so many no cd cracks from loads of sites but they are all corrupted. the game always crashes when loading a game or completing a level

thanks a lot..
    Nik

2. Games   -   #2
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Im not familiar with max payne ,as i dont play it, but did you try a no cd from gamecopyworld.com, or gameburn.com? Also try using clone cd. the tray icon for it has an option to "hide cdr media" which does a good job for me at making the game think the original is in the cd drive. hope i was some help

3. Games   -   #3
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Get a crack for the game, that way you can play without the CD.

www.gamecopyworld.com
    or
    www.megagames.com

4. Games   -   #4
    Try using Alcohols Emulator...it emulates more protections than Daemon Tools does

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@23 July 2003 - 03:50
    Try using Alcohols Emulator...it emulates more protections than Daemon Tools does
    Correct me if I am wrong but, is not more the file to be emulated then the emulator. I beleive that most programs do not copy the protection on the game, with the exception of clone cd.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by toddiscool+23 July 2003 - 05:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 23 July 2003 - 05:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kevhead2@23 July 2003 - 03:50
    Correct me if I am wrong but, is not more the file to be emulated then the emulator. I beleive that most programs do not copy the protection on the game, with the exception of clone cd. [/b][/quote]
    Alcohol Emulates (Runs the Images from the Virutal CD Rom) more protections than does Daemon Tools...or it did several months ago

7. Games   -   #7
    Alcohol 120% also burns safedisk2 .... but you have to check what type of protection you want before you burn it

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kevhead2+23 July 2003 - 00:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevhead2 @ 23 July 2003 - 00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by toddiscool@23 July 2003 - 05:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kevhead2
    @23 July 2003 - 03:50

Correct me if I am wrong but, is not more the file to be emulated then the emulator. I beleive that most programs do not copy the protection on the game, with the exception of clone cd.
    Alcohol Emulates (Runs the Images from the Virutal CD Rom) more protections than does Daemon Tools...or it did several months ago [/b][/quote]
    yeah umm Mr. know all thats what DAEMON&#39;s tool does to it always did. just becuz u use alchohols 120 doesn&#39;t means its the best.