Thread: Burning Onto A Dvd Disk 4.7gb

i go to burn lots of movies i've downloaded onto this dvd disk i recently purchased and i get insert the correct medium ... cd-r/rw disk in drive , empty. but the dvd disk is in the drive, im using nero so is there any options i have to change ?
    i'd really be thankfull if anyone could help

thank you hulmey

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    bump help me !!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Get a different burning software. I've never heard of Nero being able to burn stuff to DVD's before. And another thing - wait a lil while longer before you post a response, cuz dude, people are busy, and it's just annoying when you post again saying help me. On another note, I HATE YOU!!! lol.. I'm so jealous, you have a dvd burner and I don't...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    you do have a dvd burner dont you?

fuck Derby County

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    hey i dont think u need a dvd burner to produce a dvd, my dvd player is compatible with cd-r/rw and i just create a video cd drag the half a film in and burn it and then watch it on my dvd player. in fact i just did that to bruce almighty last night

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Best software i have found is

Here the site to but it.

http://www.roxio.com/en/jhtml/store/cart.j...&source=6nlbr_b

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by hulmey@21 June 2003 - 12:52
    hey i dont think u need a dvd burner to produce a dvd, my dvd player is compatible with cd-r/rw and i just create a video cd drag the half a film in and burn it and then watch it on my dvd player. in fact i just did that to bruce almighty last night
    yes but you said it was a dvd disk? you cant use dvd disks in a normal cdrw you need a dvd burner to use dvd disks

fuck Derby County

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    LOLZ. is this guy kidding? he wants to burn a dvd-r in a dvd-rom/cd-rw combo drive?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@21 June 2003 - 13:06
    LOLZ. is this guy kidding? he wants to burn a dvd-r in a dvd-rom/cd-rw combo drive?
    i think so yeah!

if you could burn DVD/r disks in a cdrw then there would be no need for a dvd burner to have ever been invented..thats why your getting the message "please insert correct medium" cuz it cant recognise a dvd disk

fuck Derby County