Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steam Cleaners! They Are Fantastic!

Poster
    A few weeks ago I purchased a small hand held steam cleaner after being brainwashed by a promotional video in a local DIY store.

It showed some incredible demos of the awesome power of these contraptions.

Removal of a stubborn stain form a carpet.....car valeting...cleaning curtains whilst still hanging... freshening up a suit on a hanger......removal of lime scale...window cleaning...oven hob cleaning - the list went on and on.

I didn’t think the thing would really be much cop being so small and all but WOW! it does everything exactly as demonstrated. In fact it was so good that now I have bought a full size machine too. My house is clean and fresh smellin from top to bottom - same with me car too- and cos its so fast its good fun doin it as well.

If you've never encountered one of these it is basically all achieved by steam under pressure. The steam is in a form of a high-pressure jet of vapour, which blasts all the grub and grime away with no need for scrubbing. And what ever you are cleaning is left close to dry because the vapour is only about 7% water.

I'm sure there are many other practical uses for this appliance - the last one I discovered was that you could defrost a freezer with the thing in minutes!

Perhaps you could let me know some of the other uses you can think of?

Any way I have to get on now and prepare my sermon for tomorrow mornings church service.. God bless and love to you all!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Surely this belongs in HardwareWorld.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@21 June 2003 - 11:27
    Probably better suited to a hardware shop JP? lol
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I&#39;m just confused as to why you had to buy a machine which produces hot air. Particularly with a 7% water content.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by JPaul@21 June 2003 - 07:27
    why didn&#39;t i think of that

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Thank Heavens for promotional videos.
    How would we consume if no-one point us in the right direction with jerky, inane miracle tools.
    Fudley, the serendipity of your epiphany renews my faith in the cosmic economy.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@21 June 2003 - 11:31
    I&#39;m just confused as to why you had to buy a machine which produces hot air. Particularly with a 7% water content.
    To be fair the % might be a bit higher - I&#39;ll check the accompanying pamphlet later for the exact details on the vapour. But I can tell you the ejaculate from device leaves surface moist but not wet.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalice@21 June 2003 - 11:34
    Thank Heavens for promotional videos.
    How would we consume if no-one point us in the right direction with jerky, inane miracle tools.
    Why thank you .....er .......I think...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My last post was interupted by my missus making me go to the shop to get cheese.
    Someone needs to invent a going to the shop to get cheese machine. I gonna check ebay.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalice@21 June 2003 - 12:34

That&#39;s easy for you to say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast