Thread: Problems With Finding "2 Fast 2 Furious"

Hi,
    I have tryed a few times to download the movie "2 fast 2 furious", but every time i have tryed it was a different movie. of course i use AVI Preview, and after that i see that its not the movie, i cancel. but im tyerd of doing that, and i realy want to see this kick ass movie!!!

Could someone please tell me what is the real version of "2 fast 2 furious", or what is the real artist, size or anything else that can help me??

Thanks alot...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    whoops u double posted

just get the one from the varifieds

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by adthomp@21 June 2003 - 13:51
    whoops u double posted

just get the one from the varifieds
    Yes, I saw that i double posted and i tryed to delete one of them and i didnt know how. Sorry about that.

What do you mean by "just get the one from the varifieds". What is is and how do I do this?

Thanks man.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    www.verifieds.com
    www.fasttrackmovies.com
    And remember: STFW!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Search for 2.f.2.f.pv.s.Cd1 and 2.f.2.f.pv.s.Cd2, its out there.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    william_mckee14's Avatar Member
    I seached for 'harry Potter' and one of the files it came up with was 2 Fast 2 Furious'. It was about 700 mb. I didn't download it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I have the TCF version which started life off as being a 2 cd svcd then compressed by daduck to become a 700mb divx file, which can easily be converted back to vcd to play in a tv dvd player which i have also done :-)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by modit@21 June 2003 - 21:13
    I have the TCF version which started life off as being a 2 cd svcd then compressed by daduck to become a 700mb divx file, which can easily be converted back to vcd to play in a tv dvd player which i have also done :-)
    So can you tell us what is the name of the file, size of it, artist or anything else that can help us?
    I Need this movie