Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I'm seeding, but no one can connect to me

  1. #1
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    494
    Its strange, but I uploaded a torrent to RTS (if your a member you can check it out in my profile) it got snatched 1 time, but there are 2 other leechers who can't connect to me for some reason.

    Its not a port issue or anything because its on a seedbox and I upload stuff all the time with no problem.

    The people that are trying to download the file have downloaded stuff from RTS and other trackers before with no problem.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    186
    I guess their Rep points number is too low, and therefore they have a restricted access to RTS j/k

    Well, you haven't specified all the information .
    Its not a port issue or anything because its on a seedbox and I upload stuff all the time with no problem.
    Does that mean that you are connectable ? If yes, are they connectable as well ? If no, did all of you enable encryption ? etc. And do they really want to download ? Maybe they are partial seeders that got this release from other trackers .
    Last edited by fatma; 07-21-2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Spelling

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    (if your a member you can check it out in my profile)
    and is your name there the same as it is here? no, then how is anyone supposed to check it out?
    ______________________________________________

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,053
    can you be more specific?
    are you using router?
    maybe there is no leechers to the file you seed.
    did you speak with your seedbox company support? maybe is their problem.
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 07-21-2007 at 01:23 PM.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    (if your a member you can check it out in my profile)
    and is your name there the same as it is here? no, then how is anyone supposed to check it out?
    Yes, it is the same....seems though you have problems finding it though so - http://r**************.org/userdetails.php?id=447

    He wants to download the entire file, I am marked as connected and available
    I have encryption enabled

    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    can you be more specific?
    are you using router?
    maybe there is no leechers to the file you seed.
    did you speak with your seedbox company support? maybe is ther problem.
    ^^^ Did you read my first post???

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    Yes, it is the same....seems though you have problems finding it though so - http://r**************.org/userdetails.php?id=447
    uploaders don't show in the users.php at the lower levels. But also, it does not show your torrents to us either
    ______________________________________________

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    Yes, it is the same....seems though you have problems finding it though so - http://r**************.org/userdetails.php?id=447
    uploaders don't show in the users.php at the lower levels. But also, it does not show your torrents to us either
    well here are the torrent stats -

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i'm not getting nothing for speed out of you.

    and it looks like your connected, yes, but acts like its not.

    are you using a fixed port? did you run the portcheck test in utorrent
    ______________________________________________

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    i'm not getting nothing for speed out of you.

    and it looks like your connected, yes, but acts like its not.

    are you using a fixed port? did you run the portcheck test in utorrent
    its a seedbox, there shouldn't be any problems with the ports i dont think

    i've used this box for a while now, and on random torrents it has problems seeding to people :-/

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    703
    Maybe You Got NAT Problems..
    Ports Or FireWalled...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •