Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trackers 2.0

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Good job mate I especially like the Bitsoup

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post
    I was just having a little dig at scenenetwork.org with the gangsta comment, not ur design. I like to see a banner that has a little more than just some fancy text. I think your designs have more of a corporate feel about them, something that might suit an adobe website or similar. We're talking about torrent sites here and the banner is usually the first point of the site that you come into contact with, and i think should emphasise a little more fun and friendliness in relation to the type of place that you're visiting. Just my thoughts anyway.. not criticising your design as they are quite nice, just the context of them.
    I understand completely. I take the whole "your designs have more of a corporate feel" bit as a huge compliment. Corporations seek to portray a sense of professionalism which is what I'll need when I get into the real design world where I'll be designing for businesses and the like. I agree that the context is a bit wrong, haha. If I were designing a website for an online store it would need to look corporate to gain a potential customers trust. No one wants to give their credit card number to a website that looks like most torrent trackers. In this sense, if the tracker doesn't look at least a little shady then it's probably run by Media Defender, haha.

Once again, thanks to everyone who has commented in this thread. It is much appreciated.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great designs but i gotta say the FTN logo looks kinda dull haha

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Very nice. I think the SCT looks very Noir. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_noir)

N.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i love some of it
    like btmusic
    black cats
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Member BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Great designs, especially KG and SCC

try contacting site admins, they may love those new logos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123