Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Musicworld Database Thread

Ex-member
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@21 June 2003 - 20:25
    One of the Mods Locked and Un Pinned the thread
    That was me.

It was out of respect for the Great Postwhore himself. He edited out the original post, so it's clear that he no longer wanted the thread there. The ensuing flamewar was a travesty IMO, considering all that FC had contributed to the board.

When I saw Guitar-Slinger's rehash, I thought it was better to start afresh. FC is still credited for the original post, and we still have a lot of respect for him. :beerchug:

It's better this way, rather than having all the ill-felling still pinned at the top of Musicworld. It would have been very difficult to edit out the offending posts without rendering the thread unreadable.

Respect to FC, and if he comes back I'm sure we can arrange for a new post by the King of Spammers to again adorn the top of MusicWorld.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Well said Lamsey - I cannot imagine anyone having a dispute with your thoughtful words - they are right on the mark.

Tchau!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Ex-member
    That last post was going well for me until the ' ' smilie...

4. Lounge   -   #14
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Huh ?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@21 June 2003 - 22:32
    That last post was going well for me until the ' ' smilie...
    Tell me this and tell me no more. Does your sig comply with board rules re dimensions.

9. Signatures will be restricted in size and content. Signatures may not excede a 495x150 pixel area, this includes all images and text used. The total file size for all images contained in a signature may not excede 100,000 bytes. Signatures that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12