Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: RTS Account Giveaway W/ Buffer

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    340
    RTS account with 10GB buffer
    Requirements: From the USA, if your IP starts with 71 or 72 you automatically win the account.
    With RTS you have to ask the admin to change your e-mail, which he will.

    I am getting the account name changed ASAP (should be within the next few hours) and then I have no problem giving out the account.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    215
    I cant belive you just said that haha

    If mota is reading this say bye bye RTS

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3_T3AM View Post
    I cant belive you just said that haha

    If mota is reading this say bye bye RTS
    lol I don't care, that is why I'm giving it away. If someone doesn't take it, it will go inactive in 40 days

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3_T3AM View Post
    I cant belive you just said that haha

    If mota is reading this say bye bye RTS
    either way he will say by by RTS, since he is giving away the account . He has nothing to loose

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    either way he will say by by RTS, since he is giving away the account . He has nothing to loose
    Well that wouldnt be very nice for the person who wins the account from mforcex since the account would get disabled

    In that case giveaway is pointless since both people lose out

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3_T3AM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    either way he will say by by RTS, since he is giving away the account . He has nothing to loose
    Well that wouldnt be very nice for the person who wins the account from mforcex since the account would get disabled

    In that case giveaway is pointless since both people lose out
    Why are you assuming that it would be disabled for him? As originally stated, if your IP starts with those numbers, you automatically win since there is no way in hell you could get disabled.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •