Thread: Trojan Remover 6.0.1

Just updated TR and found that the old serial does not work on it.Anyone out there got a key yet for the new version.Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Me too. Anybody. Workarounds for v5.07 & under don't work. Anybody with valid workaround for version 6.01, please pm me. TY.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Try this place.I have just got it after browsing the asta forums,but other people are having problems accessing the site.
    h*tp://scdown.0daycn.net:152/rortr602-2003-7-02.rar

I should add that this is a working copy of the latest version of Trojan Remover and not the serial,you don't need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Most shareware programs identify you by your User I.D. and your user Key in the registry...just change those numbers in your registry and get a new 15 days.

Does not work with XP

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I thought everything was fine until my last update.Now TR says it is an unregistered evaluation copy and it will expire in 30days.Can anyone help me out?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Serial for the latest version 6.0.3 is here http://www.needfulthingzs.com/viewtopic.php?t=4629 you will need to register with this forum.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    angel_of_death57
    Thank god somebody knows what they are doing it sucks all this new ways trying to stop ppl.