Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wanted: Ftn Acct/invite

  1. #1
    I want a FTN acct or invite

    i don't care what the ratio is on the acct as i have good sources

    i have to trade:

    1 revott acct with 50gig+ credit
    invites to diwana.org
    blackcats-games acct 300gig credit
    Bitmetv invites

    pm me me if ur genuine

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Great 1st post, possibly, maybe a little over optimistic, and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting any responses.

    I bet Brandon pisses himself laughing sometimes though at the naivety of some of our posters, I know I do!

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Del View Post
    Great 1st post, possibly, maybe a little over optimistic, and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting any responses.

    I bet Brandon pisses himself laughing sometimes though at the naivety of some of our posters, I know I do!
    20+ diwana's
    15 bmtv's
    9 sct's
    20 revott's
    5 hdbit's

    and i no the sct ones are worth gold .. so surly someone wants to do a deal

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    285
    ^ lol - good luck man......

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Or if u want to share ur ftn acct i'll upload for you. 100mbit .nl >2min pres

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by va23boam View Post
    Or if u want to share ur ftn acct i'll upload for you. 100mbit .nl >2min pres


    waiting for ur replay

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by va23boam View Post
    Or if u want to share ur ftn acct i'll upload for you. 100mbit .nl >2min pres


    waiting for ur replay
    first of all, FTN should accept your uploader apply

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post



    waiting for ur replay
    first of all, FTN should accept your uploader apply
    how can i apply to upload there i don't even have an acct!

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by va23boam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Del View Post
    Great 1st post, possibly, maybe a little over optimistic, and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting any responses.

    I bet Brandon pisses himself laughing sometimes though at the naivety of some of our posters, I know I do!
    20+ diwana's
    15 bmtv's
    9 sct's
    20 revott's
    5 hdbit's

    and i no the sct ones are worth gold .. so surly someone wants to do a deal
    You mean to say that you have 9 ScT 's ??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •