Thread: Can I have a Exigo invite?

Yoga Novice BT Rep: +2
    I think it is pointless to trade for an exigo invite,since ppl with this invite probably will have almost all the other trackers. I have nothing above level 5 (revtt) and finds that working (through trading and seeding) to get exigo will deprive other ppl a chance to get the invites they want, while I was just collecting them and downloading and seeding stuff I dont want and need. I want exigo for the lossless oldies music to give to my parents as birthday gifts. I cant find those music in the stores in my country, (amazon charges US$90 for 1 of those CD).

If these is any kind person willing to give me, I promise to seed the exigo account and return the invite to you. Should I break my promise,you can ask the admin to ban me from exigo and FST.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You can find on Oink much more oldies music. And it's not hard to get, it's not lvl9 like exigo There are a lot of Oink giveaways, try your luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    You can find on Oink much more oldies music. And it's not hard to get, it's not lvl9 like exigo There are a lot of Oink giveaways, try your luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Does Oink has Andy Gibb music album - shadow dancing,after dark,flowing river and the band named ten years after in lossles,if yes, then I will go and look for Oink,thanks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i will check for u..hold on

nop..not there sorry..actually..couldnt find any albums..just those about andy gibb

The Flaming Lips - The Day Andy Gibb Died [1996/M4A/Lossless]

description

This is a super rare unofficial album that includes the entire concert from the day "In a Priest Driven Ambulance" was released in Norman, OK at the Annex in 1990. Also included are a bunch of other live covers, B-sides, and many demos, most of which have never been officially released. This is a must have for the hardcore Lips fan.

Tracks:
    1. Live, 12-9-90, Norman, OK (unfortunately the whole concert appears as one track)
    The Concert Track Listing Is:
    A: Lucifer Rising
    B: Unconsciously Screaming
    C: Shine on Sweet Jesus
    D: Sonic Reducer
    E: There You Are/Ma, I Didn't Notice
    F: Every Christian Lionhearted Man Will Show You
    G: Mountainside
    2. Strychnine/Whats so Funny 'Bout Peace Love and Understanding
    3. Thank You/Death Valley '69
    4. Ballrooms of Mars
    5. Jesus is Floatin' (Jesus Song Number 8)
    6. Cold Day in Hell
    7. Medley - I Started a Joke/Happy Hour/Dark Globe/Brain Damage/She's Gone Mad Again
    8. Life on Mars
    9. ---------------> (Infinity)
    Last edited by marksman; 07-23-2007 at 03:38 AM.
    Been There, Done That

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Nah,my mum does not want that,thanks.

What she is looking for is : http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...ords=andy+gibb

The 3rd,4th and 5th album on that page.

Seems like the albums are really super rare,thanks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What you're looking for seems really rare. Maybe even Exigo won't have it as OiNK is one of the trackers that has some rare stuff.