Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Famous Last Posts

Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Oooh we got a mother-fuckin chicken Ahe-hee!
    Shamone! I win
    And i've only been up for 9 hours!

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Lounge   -   #32
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@21 June 2003 - 23:02
    Oooh we got a mother-fuckin chicken Ahe-hee!
    Shamone! I win
    And i've only been up for 9 hours!
    fuckin rite u win!

im slowly deteriorating!!!!!

know what that means, fool!?

ive been working all day muthafucka!!!!!!!!!!

ill be asleep by the time i read your reply probably so leave me with a lasting memory of your hatred if ya want Bo me old son

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@21 June 2003 - 14:39
    If you were to be on the board, eating refreshers and someone made you laugh, to such an extent that you popped your clogs, what would you want your last post to be.
    Something like.............AAAAARRRRRRGH, MY FREAKIN CHEST ! DON"T JUST SIT THERE YOU BASTARDS, CALL 911 !!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    I'd say something like:

"Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall"
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Lounge   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    How 'bout:

"I'm letting go the rope, now, and here are your bootstraps, and, oh, wait: here's an old life-ring I won't be needing anymore-don't forget to kick your legs, always wear clean underwear, brush your teeth, look before you leap, don't tug on Superman's cape, don't bullshit a bullshitter, don't play straight pool with a snooker player, don't shit wear you sleep, and always carry a litterbag in your car.

There.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #36
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    I would say;

"Guys, when you're dying...remember to take a green bouncy ball....this is very vital cos...."

or "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!! Save me ya big eejits!!!!"

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Gkraker04's Avatar Poster
    I'd be all "See you'se guys flip side. PEACE!"

o
    or

Personally, I think I look better in red.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    MIne would be

Loves ya all, keep sharing, dont stop till the prices are lowered, have a good life, and see you upstairs!

PS FUCK FLAMERS!!!!!!!!!

(Was that too extreme? Ill replace it with stars if you want...)

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, as I kinda like to have an edge, here'd be my final entry (If it looks familiar, I take inspiration of it from Simon Cowell & Gollum).

Well that's it - I knew you'd all f***ing kill me. Now it looks like it's happened. I'd ask you guys to help, but you're all b***dy useless anyway.

Time to wrap it up; I wish I could say it's been fun - It wasn't. I'm not gonna thank anyone because I honestly can't think of anything good about it - Rat Faced having to be unique (a moderator with a conscience), Bender for being Bender, Lamsey for editing every other g***amn post of mine, and jetje for doing f*** all. And VB & Paul, our loving administrators...Who the F**K do you think you are, you f***ing hacks! Give JPaul the goddamn control - This place needs someone edgy to blow the damn board up!

YOU'RE ALL B***ARDS! K-LITE SUCKS! Get eMule, BitTorrent or Soulseek - Just not K-Lite! I HATE YOU ALL!

(shakes his head) Now that the bad stuff&#39;s out of the way, time for the praise - I&#39;d like to thank <drops dead>

DISCLAIMER - The contents of this post do not reflect the accurate opinion of Illuminati. This so-called "final post" is satirical for the sake of comedy. Any dodgy changes to it are the result of the moderators. Yeah, that&#39;s it. It&#39;s all the moderator&#39;s fault - They&#39;re framing me&#33;

FURTHER DISCLAIMER - The words in the disclaimer are not meant to attack the moderators. They are good at their jobs and Illuminati respects them. If you take any of the post seriously, then you quite frankly deserved to be offended due to your obvious stupidity&#33;

MUCH FURTHER DISCLAIMER - The words in the further disclaimer...Ah, forget it&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    damn it. now i&#39;ll never get that hong kong phooey pic. hmph.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast