View Poll Results: Where do you think the (SCN) Should be Placed?

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 2

45 22.28%
  • Level 3

18 8.91%
  • Level 4

33 16.34%
  • Level 5

106 52.48%
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifth Unranked Tracker Poll (SCN) ,What do u think its level should be?

Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prince101 View Post
    rating system depends only on rarity
    if the tracker Contain 1 torrent and none user have it , so it should be level 10 !!!
    no tracker contain 1 torrent

and even if the content is so bad the rating system still depends on rarity only rarity

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieProphet View Post

if it so shitty pm me your nick, ill disable it myself!
    LOL . Are you an admin there?

I didn't see nobody with ZombieProphet nick on the staff page...
    lol? jokes on you! i am an admin there. like i said pm me ur nick and ill disable it myself!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    Bfietta's Avatar Elite member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    For the moment, LEVEL5!,

it's a great community, started over 35 weeks ago to gather good uploaders and good staff, en 11 weeks ago they gave every vip and above invites and therefore it grew to a really good site with only good members, and now nobody exept caporegime users have invites, and we only got 2. and after that nobody will get new invites for a while, so right now it's very hard to get invites to scn.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfietta View Post
    For the moment, LEVEL5!,

it's a great community, started over 35 weeks ago to gather good uploaders and good staff, en 11 weeks ago they gave every vip and above invites and therefore it grew to a really good site with only good members, and now nobody exept caporegime users have invites, and we only got 2. and after that nobody will get new invites for a while, so right now it's very hard to get invites to scn.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

LOL . Are you an admin there?

I didn't see nobody with ZombieProphet nick on the staff page...
    lol? jokes on you! i am an admin there. like i said pm me ur nick and ill disable it myself!
    As I said, I got the account in giveaway, I don't want to bring trouble on my inviter, It's not allowed the giveaway of SCN invites. But don't worry, the account will be deleted for inactivity. I don't need a tracker with 400 torrents

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

As I said, I got the account in giveaway, I don't want to bring trouble on my inviter, It's not allowed the giveaway of SCN invites. But don't worry, the account will be deleted for inactivity. I don't need a tracker with 400 torrents
    your inviter will not suffer. i am a man of my word. if u really dont want the acct then why take up the space?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

your inviter will not suffer. i am a man of my word. if u really dont want the acct then why take up the space?
    Which admin are you?

BTW, 1 hour ago you had around 40 reputation points. Now you don't have any. Something is fishy about this.
    Last edited by tupac; 07-22-2007 at 04:23 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    For all you guys saying SCN should be level 2 or 3 let me see how quickly u get into SCN...

FFS TL is level 2 do you really think SCN can be compared to TorrenLeech in terms of Rarity

SCN is without a doubt level 4+ in my opinion its level 5 not more then that...

Now the people who say that SCN needs leechers therefore the staff will give out invites to increase site activity that is just a plain assumption as someone said (cant remember now who it was) unless it has been made offical by the staff we cant decide for them even tho it maybe a logical suggestion.

However even then thats like saying SweDVDr are going to give out invites in the near furthre does this mean we drop their level down already..

SCN should remain level 5 for now if invites are given in the furthre then we may re-evaluate its rarity..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    rarity: level 5
    content: level 1

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Which admin are you?
    he really is...

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast