View Poll Results: Should I Buy The PS3 for $500?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 54.05%
  • No

17 45.95%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thinking About Getting A PS3....

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That was just more movie scenes.

yo

2. Games   -   #22
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    That was just more movie scenes.
    Click Windows Media, Skiz.

3. Games   -   #23
    Im thinking about getting one and if a chip comes out itll be more interesting

4. Games   -   #24
    flaVius's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    Im trying to sell my X360 and Wii and get a PS3 :\
    Really? Why do you think the PS3 is better than either of those systems?

5. Games   -   #25
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by flaVius View Post

Yes!

6. Games   -   #26
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Im getting mine this week! I can wait for LAIR and MGS. Has anybody played F1:Championship Racing? IS it a good game?

BD capabilities, I like the web browser (I have to pay for the Wii browser), linux(needs improvement), putting media on the HDD, the SIXAXIS controller will get games that will use it well. Also,we have a Sony camera so we can use the card reader on the PS3 to watch the pictures (cuoldnt do this with the Wii). I agree with Busyman, in that the Wii has a wow factor, but doesnt have depth. The first few weeks I loved it, and now its just boring. THe X360 was a fine gaming system, but not a great multimedia system. All of my friends have a 360, so by getting the PS3, we can play different games that other systems dont have.
    Last edited by maebach; 07-31-2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Games   -   #27
    Im getting mine this week! I can wait for LAIR and MGS. Has anybody played F1:Championship Racing? IS it a good game?

BD capabilities, I like the web browser (I have to pay for the Wii browser), linux(needs improvement), putting media on the HDD, the SIXAXIS controller will get games that will use it well. Also,we have a Sony camera so we can use the card reader on the PS3 to watch the pictures (cuoldnt do this with the Wii). I agree with Busyman, in that the Wii has a wow factor, but doesnt have depth. The first few weeks I loved it, and now its just boring. THe X360 was a fine gaming system, but not a great multimedia system. All of my friends have a 360, so by getting the PS3, we can play different games that other systems dont have.
    I think I'm going to be disappointed with Lair.

I heard you can't turn off Sixaxis control. I don't really like tacked on Wii/Sixaxis control.

I wanna be able to sit on my ass, relaxing stylee, and use just my thumbs to play. All this "interactivity can suck my ass.

8. Games   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

I heard you can't turn off Sixaxis control. I don't really like tacked on Wii/Sixaxis control.

I wanna be able to sit on my ass, relaxing stylee, and use just my thumbs to play. All this "interactivity can suck my ass.

Maybe you should wait? I saw a youtube video for some racing game (motostorm I think) and the guy went into the pause menu and enabled the SIXAXIS function. So Im guessing they'll probably do the same for LAIR.

9. Games   -   #29

Maybe you should wait? I saw a youtube video for some racing game (motostorm I think) and the guy went into the pause menu and enabled the SIXAXIS function. So Im guessing they'll probably do the same for LAIR.
    Nope. I heard you cannot disable it in Lair.

There was a Gamepro review which gave it a 3.75 out of 5 for this reason.

10. Games   -   #30

Nope. I heard you cannot disable it in Lair.

There was a Gamepro review which gave it a 3.75 out of 5 for this reason.
    Id wait for an IGN or Gamespot review. Even if you cant disable it, its just the wrists you have to move.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast