Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Vs Klitschko

hi i missed the fight between these two and was wondering if anyone has this cos i cant find it rite now. any help much appreciated

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Heard Klitschko was winning on points just before it was stopped. I wasn't interested but I am now. Would be greatful If I could partake too.

Thanks
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yeah Klitschko was winning until ref stopped match because of a bad cut around his eye, but that guy looked like one bad mf&#33;&#33; he made lewis tremble on his kness as well, not easy&#33;&#33; i wanna watch it now&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; but lennox should watch out for byrd... that guy is also a bad muther fucker&#33; the only one to beat Klitschko. anyway anyone have this file??? any help much apreciated thanks

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What&#39;s bad is Klich could see fine. The cut was at the eyebrow (looked like another mouth). Lennox was talking much shit saying he would have beat him the next 2 rounds. What a crock&#33;&#33; There has 2b a rematch. It&#39;ll be the first white heavyweight in over a decade. I&#39;ll be happy too see it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Yeah, It&#39;d be cool to see someone actually give Lennox a decent fight. It&#39;s a shame it was stopped &#39;cos of the cut. Some of the best fighters in the world never make it to the top &#39;coz they cut/bleed too easily. Goes to show that if you haven&#39;t got the whole package, you can&#39;t be the real deal. Lennox has only got 1-2 fights left in him anyway, so a new champ will arrive soon.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    hey guys my friend actually paid to watch this boxingmatch on tv cuz it was payper view and he captured it to his pc and burnt it to vcd..next time i see him ill try and borrow it from him and try and rip it to my hardrive and put it on kazaa..should see him within the next day or 2 so maybe have a hash for this soon

EDIT : just posted verified in verified hashes section

fuck Derby County

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Hard to believe it was on PPV. It was on HBO first and reshown a million times. Are you being truthful
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@25 June 2003 - 04:40
    Hard to believe it was on PPV. It was on HBO first and reshown a million times. Are you being truthful
    of course he is its always on pay per view in the UK.

its ridiculously expensive, a lot of people just get their cable chipped and get all channels for nuthin.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@25 June 2003 - 05:40
    umm why would i lie about if it was pay per view or not? like what would i gain?

ask anyone in the uk if you had to pay for it and you&#39;ll see them saying yes

fuck Derby County

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    haha a request for a video clip turns into a mini court case, well anyway downloaded the fight thank u very much Paul for the sig, good fight, shame ref stopped fight. Klit did have a lot of heart just as the commentators said, but his eye was cut bad. but that lewis needs to build on his stamina. wish the best of luck for klit in his future career. thanks again.

ps fuck u busyman for ur ignorant comment of wanting to see a white man win the heavyweight championship. it should be better to see a skilled boxer outbox the lesser skilled boxer, regardless of colour. well thats just my honest opinion, still fuck u

Peace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast